Chapter 43

* Tatiana's P.O.V *

- 6 months after Anastasia's death -

Damon still hasn't come back , Elijah barely does anything and Niklaus and I got engaged . Kol and Katherine are dating and Elena and Stefan are still steady. Everyone is still trying to get used to the fact that Anna's gone and she's not coming back . Elijah just sits in the library and reads all the time . I barley ever see him come out . He says he'll never love again . I believe him and despite everything , I'm trying to be positive . It's what Anna would've wanted . I walked downstairs hand in hand with Klaus and we paused . Two strangers stood in the foyer of the mannor . A woman and a man .

" Rose ? Trevor ? " Klaus asked , surprised and then he smirked .

( Note : Rose and Trevor in this story are a little different then the show , but it's not complicated to follow . )

" We've come to see Elijah . " Rose said .

" I'm afraid that's not possible . " Klaus said .
" Why not ? " Trevor asked .

" Because , he won't see anyone . " I said.
" Why not ? " Rose asked .

" Because I've lost something very dear to me . " Elijah said from the top of the stairs .

They bowed thier heads low.

" Hello , Elijah . " they both said .
" What do you want ? " Elijah snapped .

" We would like a pardon and we'd like to make up our mistakes . " Rose said .

" What mistakes , Niklaus ? " I asked , rubbing his shoulder .

" They let your ancestor get away from me and that idiot turned her . " Klaus said , pointing to the girl .

" Wait ! That's not Katerina ? " Trevor asked .

I laughed .
" No . I'm Tatiana Petrova . The original doopleganger . " I said .

Elijah cringed everytime I said my last name .

" Please , Elijah . Give us a chance at redemption . " Rose begged .
Elijah sighed .
" Fine . Alright, just don't talk about the past ." he said , storming off .
" What is wrong with him ? " Trevor asked .
" A little thing called women  . " Klaus said .

I looked down .

" Who ? " Rose asked .
" My sister . An original . " I snapped  .
" I only heard of you and the Mikaelsons . " Trevor said .
" Yes well , that's because she spent at least 1000 years in a coffin . Excuse me . " I said , walking away .

* Klaus's P.O.V *

" Tatiana Petrova had a sister ? " Trevor asked.
" Yes and a beautiful one at that . If you value your lives, you will not mention her ever in the presence of this family ."  I said  .

Rebekah appeared at the top of the stairs  .
" Niklaus ! " she called , walking downstairs in a short pink dress .

" What is it , Rebeka ? " I asked , feeling a migrane coming on every step she took closer to me.

" We are having a family get together tonight . It's formal . Suit and tie . " she said .

" Whatever you want , Beka . " I said , sighing.

She smiled and walked back upstairs .

" Oh goody .  Dinner with the family . " I muttered .

Rose and Trevor looked out of place .
" You ! You two are now our a ..... staff . Kind of like servants .. yeah . " I said .

They looked confused and I rolled my eyes . Idiots . I walked upstairs to get ready .