Chapter 56

* Alexandria's P.O.V *

So Anastasia just walked upstairs with Nikolina to take a nap .She was really scary and intimidateing .

" I don't think she likes me . " I said , shyly .

"  Aunt Anna is ...... protective . " Jeremey said , putting an arm around me .

" Protective is an understatment . " Kol muttered .

" She's like a damn pack of wolves . " Klaus said , laughing  .

Elijah rolled his eyes.
" She's in shock and I don't think I like you comparing my wife to some flea bags . " he said glaring at Klaus .

" So when are you going to tell her ? " Elena asked Rebeka .
She looked up at Damon who just looked .. blank .
" Soon . We'll tell her about Tatherina very soon . " Rebeka said smiling , and rubbing Damon's arm .
Something told me my notorious aunt wouldn't take this secret very well. From what I've been told , she's quiete vicious. Tonight was family dinner and I didn't know if I was considered part of the family . I've been looking for my mother for almost 1000 years and I finally found her . Now I know I have an aunt too . An aunt that .... either likes me or hates me . For now I'm gonna go with hate . Maybe Uncle Elijah is right . Maybe it's just shock . After all , she's just waking up , right ? I'm probably over exagerating . So that afternoon , everyone prepared steak and then walked upstairs to get dressed up. I walked back downstairs with Jeremey and we were the first ones at the table . Next came Elena and Stefan , Rebeka and Damon , Katherine and Kol , Mother and .... Klaus . Wierd. He's my step father now. And last to enter was the most beautiful woman in the world . My aunt , Anastasia . She looked perfect on Elijah's arm with Nikolina at her side , tugging on her black lacy dress . They gracefully walked the long staircase . My family was the most beautiful family in the world . They made the Cullens want to cry . I stole a glance in the mirror across the room .I was so plain looking next to them . But then again , everyone was plain looking next to my aunt and uncle and little Nikolina. She was so cute . The prettiest girl I'd ever seen .

" Feeling better , sister , darling ? " mamma asked Anna .
" For now . " she said , holding her head high .

" Well, let's dig in. " Klaus said , laughing .

Anna rolled her eyes and was all walked over and sat down , Jeremey's arm around my waist. Elijah was at the head of the table with Anna on his right and Elena on his left with Stefan next to her and Damon on the other side and then Rebeka next to him and Klaus at the other head and then mamma and Jeremey and Katherine and Kol and then back to Aunt Anna who held Nikolina on her lap gracefully . It was silent a moment and then Nikolina made a cute baby noise and clapped her hands , tuggin gently on her mother's dark hair  . Elijah chuckled .
" Exactly like  you . "he said .

Anastasia laughed and tickled Nikolina .

" Behave , Nikki . We're at the dinner table . " Elijah said he turned to his wife .

" You two . " he added .

Everyone laughed and Anna and Nikolina stuck thier toungues out at him .Elijah rolled his eyes .

" So , Anna , we have some great news . " Damon said .

" Oh , really . I don't know if I can take anymore good news . " Anastasia said , rolling her eyes .
" We're adopting a baby girl . " Rebeka squealed .

" You're going to give me a heart attack ! " Anna said .

" Aren't you excited ? " Tatia asked.
" Of course , just ... surprised ! " Anna said .

" She's a baby girl and her name is Tatherina Stefanne Salvatore . Named for Tatia , Katherine , you and Stefan . " Rebeka added .
" I'm so happy for you ... isn't that great , Nikki ? You'll have a friend ! " Anna said , kissing her baby girl on the forehead.

Everyone smiled and then we ate the rest of our dinner.