Chapter 21 - Extinguised*

He seated me in kitchen bar. He teases my nipple over my shirt and I moaned in his mouth.

He felt my core and I was never been thankful to wear a skirt.

"You're wet already." He said as he pushed my panty aside and slipped two fingers into me. He pressed my g-spot and I lost it.

"Oh my God!" I shouted I think I'm going insane. I didn't knew I was this horny. Jungkook yanked my panty. He opened his fly and his manhood sprang out.

"I'm sorry I can't wait anymore..." he licked the inside my ears as he entered me.

It must've have been the three years drought but I came. I came hard. I digged my fingers on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook didn't thrust yet and I came.

"Shit, you're squeezing my dick!" Jungkook moaned and in a few thrust I felt the hotness of his cum inside me.

We stayed in that position for a while. Both breathing heavily.

"I didn't mean to do this. I just came here to talk." Jungkook in between breath.

"Me, too. I was hoping we could make it to my room and you'll last longer but— " I chuckled. Jungkook laughed.

"Well, I don't need to last. We have all night, I can promise you quantity." He kissed me. I could feel his staff hardening inside me.

I kissed him. This time it's slower like we're savoring each other. He pulled his member and I groaned.

"Hush, don't be so impatient" He lift me up.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Jhope and Jimin's room"

"What?" I said looking at him.

"Babe, you have an iq of 150 and you can still be clueless sometime. Your room of course" He kissed me playfully.

He put me down when we reach my room and he kissed me on my neck. He left a mark. He removed his shirt I bite my lips.

"Like what you see?" He laughed and then kissed me. I could get used to this. He pushed me slowly to the bed and undress me without touching my body.

He removed his pants completely. He grabbed both my legs and position it on his shoulders.

He teased my clit. My eyes rolled up feeling the intense pleasure. Within a few minutes, i reached my climax.

Jungkook position me on top of him.

"I want to see you move." He said as he bit my ears.

He guided himself to my opening as I sat down. My back arched. My clit is being rubbed by his pelvis and it's making me mad.

"You're so hot" he slighly bit my nipples and I moaned even louder.

I move my hips even faster. When I was close, Jungkook raised my hips upward. He pinched my nipple as his other hand is rubbing my clit.

I wasn't able to move but Jungkook pounded his hips upward. He pounded me repeatedly while rubbing my clit.

It wasn't only once that I reached climax. As my first one is dying down another wave of pleasure is cumming to me.

I slumped on top of him when it was all over. Whatever energy I got left I used it to lay beside him.

He hugged me.

"Did you like it?" He pecked my shoulders.

I managed to nod my head.

"I love you." He said

I faced him. I cupped his face.

"I love you, too"

"One more?" He said

"Fuck you!" I said laughing.

"I was hoping you'll say that"

We did it again. Then we fell asleep. I woke up and kissed him on the cheeks and he woke up. Naturally we did it again twice after that.

It was the break of dawn when we finally stopped.

I woke up. Jungkook was not beside me anymore. Don't tell me he had some epiphany again. This time I would literally kill him. I looked for my phone but it was outside.

I grabbed the blanket and went out.

"Come on maknae just tell us!"  It was Jin who was speaking.

"Shit!" I blurted out. Wrong move.  They all looked at me.

"I'm just gonna get dressed." I said.

———————

"So, the question now is not whether you guys did it but how many times."

"You guys are pigs." I said.

"Happy for you. Guess I get the bestfriend card now since your bestfriend is now your boyfriend" Taehyung said. "Hopefully, he won't be jealous anymore."

"I was not jealous of you!" Jungkook shouted.

"Well, maknae, when we danced 'No More Dreams' again you pushed me quite hard when I'm about to kick V."

Somebody's phone rang. It was Jungkook's.

"Babe, I need to take this outside, please don't spill out anything that would make them tease me a lot" He said and kissed me on the lips.

"BABE!" They said in unison.

"Come on let's just have breakfast" I said.

"Lunch actually. It's 12:30 PM." Suga chimed in.

"Shit. My flight!" I stood up.

"I asked your mom to rebook it. You guys were not answering so I assume... anyway. They're coming here. Your parents. To Busan. Your father had some sort of land deal or something." Tae told me like it was nothing.

"I packed your bags. I thought you're gonna sleep till 5PM so." Jungkook said.

Jimin washed the dishes. They bid us goodbye as they are all also going home to spend their last week.

When they are all outside. Jungkook kissed me again.

"Do you want to shower together?" He said teasingly.

It was already 9PM when we reached Busan.

"What took you so long?" His mom greeted us. His mom was never rude I guess they were expecting Jungkook to arrive earlier.

"It was my fault. I misplaced my bag" I said as I bowed.

She smiled. "I miss you dear. Come in come in."

——————

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" I said

"Your mom called them. They're friends. Is that the way you greet your parents?"

"I was just surprised"

Jungkook's mom told us that it's time to eat. We were seated with Jungkook beside me. We started to eat.

"So do you have the date of when you're going to marry or is it just a sort of promise ring to each other" my dad blurted out.

I spew all the water in my mouth to Jungkook's brother.

"What did you say?" I faced my dad.

"Oh! That's why we are here. Jungkook told us that he's going to proposed to you tonight. I thought he proposed already. Given you have three hours of train ride. Well, sorry Jungkook."

"What is he saying —" I faced Jungkook and saw that he's already on his knees. Putting the ring on my finger.

"I'm not taking no for an answer. Will you marry me? Not now or not even when I came back. Marry me when your ready. Marry me —"  I silenced him with my kiss. I forgot that my parents were watching.

"Yes. You idiot. Yes."

— END —