Chapter 15 - Sexual Tension*

My hands wandered, I massaged his bulge over his pants. He was rock hard. I was about to open his fly when he pushed my hands off. He took off my towel.

"Shit. You're beautiful" he kissed me again. He hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We went inside my room.

He took off his shirt and pants. I can't help but salivate at Jungkook's body. It was well sculpted. When he took off his boxers his penis sprang out and I began to worry about how is he going to fit me.

The worry died down when he kissed my nipples. His other hand massages my other breast. I was out of my mind. He tooked his other hands off my breast and explored my body with our mouth are still tasting each other.

His hands found my clit and circled it. When he started to rub it up and down it felt like I'm going insane. He inserted his index finger inside me while his thumb continues to rub my clit. Soon, I was rocking my own hips. He found my nipples again and bite it lightly. I came.

I arched my back and shouted his name. He was about to stood up when I stopped him.

"Do it already Jungkook, I can't take it anymore. I want you inside me now"

"This would hurt a bit"

"I don't care" I kissed him.

He positioned his member towards my entrance. He kissed me. He started entering me and it felt like something is ripping my core apart. When he hit mg hymen. He stopped. He placed his head on my neck. His heavy breathing consumed me.

He entered me as he sucked my neck and pinch my my nipples. It was a mixed of pain and ecstasy.

"Did it hurt badly?" He asked me while stroking my hair.

"A bit..." I kissed him.

He licked my ears and I could feel my juice getting out again. "I'll start to move now" he whispered as he kissed me. He started to move, I pressed his head on my neck. He sucked harder and harder he went in and out inside of me.

"You feel amazing." He said with a ragged breath.

Soon, I move my hips in sync with him. I've already forgot the pain I've felt and started to feel so good. The heat is building up in my groins. I couldn't believe how good it felt.

Jungkook was entering me in a fast manner. His breath is getting heavier. I could feel him growing inside of me while I'm reaching my limit as well.

"Jungkook... ahhh... I .... " I whimpered in his ear.

My body trembled at the orgasm I've felt. I tightened my core. Jungkook bite my shoulder as he reached his orgasm and his seed exploded inside of me.

"I love you, Jungkook" I said as he slumped on top me.

He looked shocked. Like a bucket of cold water was dumped at him.

He sprung up and started to get dressed.

"What? Talk to me!" I wasn't able to move. I could still feel myself sore.

"I'm sorry. I need to go" he stormed out. I was left there. Alone.

I never felt so unwanted in my life.

---

It was 3 am. My plane leaves at 6am. I should've been in the airport right now. I pulled myself together and stood up. I could see the red stains that we left. I took it to wash it off and prepare for my flight.

I took off my bag. I saw my phone. I never got their numbers. It was prohibited by the pd nim. They said it could get hacked. I took off the sim and went off.

---
TH POV:

My phone buzzing. 4:00 AM. Jungkook. 30 missed calls. What is wrong with this kid. I went out. If I wake Namjoon up this kid will be dead meat.

"Jungkook? Didn't you sleep?" I saw jungkook pacing back and forth.

"Hyung. I'm sorry. I fucked up. Hyung I hope you forgive me but I love her."

What is this kid talking about? I took a closer look and he's crying. What?

"Let me get some coffee first, I'm ... I'm lost"

I drank my coffee. I sat besides him.

"What's wrong? Calm down"

"We... me and Chloe... we... we had sex"

I laughed. Fucking finally. Oh shit. I shouldn't be loud. Namjoon and Jin would kill this kid if they discovered.

"Why are you laughing? Aren't you two dating?"

"That was a joke! I was supposed to tell you but I guess I forgot. I got fed up with the guys teasing us. Anyway, tell me more regarding about the fact that you love her... wait why are you here instead of there. Don't tell me..."

Jungkook stormed out.

I cleansed my face. I looked at my watch and it was 6:30 already.

I saw Jungkook outside.

---

I went down. Jungkook was still looking at the distance.

"Jungkook come in. I called her mom. Her plane left already."

"... this is all you fault" he said

"My fault? Why? Because I told you I was dating her. Have you asked your self what you could've done?"

I was clenching my fist. I can't believed his audacity to blamed me.

"The only reason you chased her was because you're competitive instinct came in. And what did you do? You fucked her! Both literally and figuratively." I told him.

Jungkook sat. He was still crying.

"I just don't want to hurt her. I can't promise her anything. What can I offer her? I can't date her normally. I was scared our relationship would end before it even started"

"You should have told her that before you seduced her"

I went in.

I texted Jagi's mom to inform me as soon as she's home.