Chapter 9 - Wake of Dawn*

"Wait up!" Jungkook called me. Snickering.

"What's so funny" I asked.

"You, wearing skirt. Did what Jin Hyung said rub on you?"

"Not really, but there's no harm in trying"

The bus stopped and it was full. No one got off.

"Come on! if we don't get in, we'll be late" I shouted at Jungkook since he seems to be hesitating.

"You should have told me that Buses are full by this hour. We should have asked Jin Hyung to drive us."

"Well, I didn't know as well. It's my first day, too. "

The bus stopped and more people got in. Jungkook and I got squeeze near the door. He was at my back and he raised his hand to lean to the door and get more balanced.

The bus started to move and he jolted towards me multiple times.

"God, sorry Chloe..." he rests his head on my shoulder. I felt electricity again. I was confused as to what he was saying sorry for until the bus stopped at the stop light. Jungkook was pushed against me.

There was a hard thing poking 0n my backside.

Jungkook was getting a HARD ON. It took all my courage not to look at him. When I glanced at him accidentally, He looks pained. I didn't know if I would get mad or pity him.

He rests his head on my shoulder again. Two more stops, I said in my mind. Just two more stops.

The bus stopped accelerating. People start getting off the bus. We were pushed aside he hold me by the waist to protect me. I felt him sniffing my hair.

I could feel his lips against my hair. As we are getting pushed, he proceeded BIT my earlobes.

It was nor painful but it was a feeling that I've never felt before. My heart begins to burst. I could feel my face turning red. My panty is getting damp. What is he doing to me?

His member seems to be harder and now he's not avoiding my backside. It feels like he's purposely making me feel what I'm doing to him.

Another stop. I immeditely got off.

"Chloe wait. " I could see the shame in Jungkook's face. "Shit! Next time I won't be taking the bus with you!"

"...You can use my bag" It was a sling type bag while jungkook was wearing a backpack.

I helped Jungkook putting my bag into him so he could hide his raging hard on. My face was still red.

"Did I turned you on?" Jungkook whispered.

"What?" I could feel the heat of my face.

"Nothing" he smiled clearly teasing me.