Chapter 3 - The Day we said Goodnight

When I woke up. Jungkook is no longer by my side. Figures. He doesn't have uniform here anymore like he used to.

I ate lunch with Kyung Hee. I saw Jungkook coming. That made me realized that he no longer has a girlfriend nor friends since Hyerin dumped him.

"You left me" he told me while he was looking at Kyung Hee and mouthing "Who is she?"

"Kyung Hee Jungkook... Jungkook Kyung Hee"

"Hello" Kyung Hee said shyly.

"Don't be shy Kyung Hee. He's cool don't worry"

"As I was saying... Have you seen the UKISS? They're very good! Handsome as well. I could get my dad some tickets. The concert's during our vacation so I think your mom would let you come with me to Seoul"

"She's spending vacation back home. She probably couldn't come"

"Oh... that's sad. When are you leaving?"

"July" I answered.

"Maybe we could go by Jeju Island before you leave. We will be spending our time before vacation so you could delay going home" Kyung Hee looking all excited. Makes me think this is the first time she have had a friend during vacations.

"She hates beaches" Jungkook said clearly annoyed by Kyung hee excitedness.

"Will you stop that" I told Jungkook.

"Stop what?"

"Proving you know a lot about me... to Kyung Hee"

"So you're telling me you love beaches now?"

"No... sorry Kyung Hee, I hate beaches" I told Kyung Hee.

Jungkook and Kyung hee laugh.

"Let's go amusement park instead. Kyung hee, she loves amusement park. So if you will tell you dad to buy us train and entrace tickets she'll pee herself of excitement"

Kyung hee looked at me like she had stars in her eyes.

"Oh okay. I'll ask mom"

---

When we road the train, Jungkook and I are sitting beside each other. Kyung Hee's dad went with us to accompany and meet the girl who salvage poor Kyung Hee's grade.

It was my first time riding a bullet train. The pressure of the cabin including the fact that we are running several km/s made me dizzy.

I slumped at the window sill. I felt pressure on my shoulders. Jungkook decided to sleep.

He was snoring. I recorded it. I fell asleep as well.

---

I woke up and felt something damped on my shoulders. Ewwwww.

"Hey jungkook your dirty water is all over me!"

"Sorry. Sorry." He smiled cutely and used his hands to remove the excess saliva.