Chapter 8 - The boy in my Room

"Their name is Seokjin and Namjoon. Seokjin's the eldest and Namjoon is their sort of leader. If you have any problems tell them. I believe it's them that is causing the ruckus downstairs" my dad was telling me the persons who will look after me.

My parents are leaving tonight and I can't seem to grasp that I'll be living alone without my mother.

"My parting gift. " my mom gave me a box. "Come on open it! Are you sure you don't want to come with us?"

"I'm sure" I said although I'm beginning to rethink it. I opened the box and it was a cellphone.

"Call us always honey, remember!" I hugged my mom.

"We'll try to squeeze in some sleep. You don't have to come with us to the airport tomorrow. No one will pick you up anyway. Goodnight kiddo! Call us as soon as you wake up tomorrow okay?"

"Yes." I kissed them goodnight and they went to their room.

I washed my face and took a bath as I'm getting ready to sleep. I swear I heard the door slamming shut just as I went in. When I went out the bathroom, nobody is there. The door was locked anyway, it must be my imagination.

I went to my room. It was pitched dark when I opened it. I never remembered turning the lights off. I slumped at my bed and then

"Hyung, go back to your room. I won the bet"

Am I hearing this correctly? Somebody is speaking in Korean in my bedroom?

A GUY IS SPEAKING IN KOREAN IN MY BEDROOM! A GUY!

I quickly jump out of bed.

"What the hell?" I spoke out loud and turn the lights on.

I seem to spook the man sleeping. As he uncover the bedsheet covering his body, my heartbeat seems to race faster. He was half naked.

But more than that, I recognize his face. A face I've seen a thousand of times.

"JEON JUNGKOOK???!!!!" his face was awestrucked as well.

"WHAT THE..." he was shouting as I stormed out of the room.

"What is that noise?"

"Nothing..." I panicked. But then I heard a voice and I immediately palmed my face.

"Hello."

Jungkook may I remind you that you are half naked? You stupid moron!

Finally, it dawned on him that he wasn't presentable. He began texting someone.

"Is this the reason you wanted to stay? So you could bring boys inside our house and do some lewd acts"

"No dad! I didn't know he was here! I'm still a virgin!"

Jungkook snorted trying to hold his laugh.

"Oh fuck you!, this is your fault!" I told him in combination of english and korean.

"Chloe watch your language!"

"I'm sorry dad, I didn't really know why he's here."

"Well that's it, Chloe - "