Chapter 4 - The Twilight

School are back. There are times when it felt like Jungkook and Kyung Hee are competing for my attention. This would almost always end up with the two bickering and me asking them to stop being childish. They still are, child I mean, but it felt like I'm their mother.

My birthday came and they we celebrated it at my house.

"I got you this. Come on open it! Open it! I want you to wear it!"

"If this is a swimsuit, I would kill you KyungHee!" I told her.

"That's actually better than my idea... but please wear this one?"

It was a floral dress. Everybody including my mom laugh when they saw.

 Everybody including my mom laugh when they saw

"I don't wear this kind of stuff"

"But it's your birthday!" Kyunghee said while pouting.

"Exactly! Which means I can do what I want!"

"Please? I feel like if you don't wear it right now, you won't wear it forever."

I look at the tag. Oscar dela Renta.

"Kyung Hee this is expensive!"

"That's why I told you to wear it right now!...It's okay if you don't. " She sulked. "Okay, how about you promise you'll wear it someday." Clearly sad, kyung hee retreated to our sofa.

I felt guilty. "Okay! I'll wear it!"

There was a roar of wooh from them.

When I wore the dress, it didn't look bad as I was expecting.

My puberty has finally caught up that I realize I have shape now.

"Hey Chloe! The ice cream is melting. Don't worry we won't laugh. Come on let's see that dress!" it was Jungkook. Knowing him, he probably have a camera ready.

I went out.

Kyung Hee was shocked. My mom smiling and clapping her hands. Jungkook was looking through the camera lens but wasn't able to press the shutter.

"You look great, Honey. Come on let's eat"

We were telling my mom what happened at the amusement park and how fun it was. It actually more of re-telling as I wasn't able to shut up during the summer. Jungkook is smiling and looking at me most of the time.

We heard a car horn. It was Kyung Hee's driver picking her up. My mom was cleaning the dishes (even if we insist we clean up). I went with Jungkook and Kyung Hee outside.