Chapter 11 - Farewell

"Can you stop doing that to my friends" I was really annoyed at Jace.

"What?! It's always fun to see their reaction. You know that you're not gay and all"  he said laughing. "But I was surprised as well"

"Surprised with what?"

"Usually, it's this usual confusion and surprised but tonight it's different" he said clearly trying to pique my interest.

He succeeded.

"Different like how?"

"For one thing, Suga is the only one who's surprised. Jin and Namjoon was worried... I bet their your pseudo parents here. "

"That's... correct"

"Jimin and Hobi looks happy. That's a first time for you. You have now guy friends who sees you as a girl, not a girlfriend material but at least a girl. Taehyung, I can't figure him out"

"You never will" I said.

"Jungkook... Jungkook's interesting... He was mad furious when I told him you're my girl. He even barged to me, which kinda hurt to be honest he's pure muscle and bones. Does he have a thing for you?" Jace said winking at me.

Think of carcasses. Bugs and worms. Think hard Chloe, you don't want to blush in front of Jace.

"No... We're just friends. I told you about him before. The lanky kid, we'll now he's not that lanky. Besides, He just broke up with his girlfriend. Probably just mad because I didn't told him. but enough of that... why are you really here?"

"Your dad wants me to spy on you" Jace finally admitted.

"I knew it! Uggh he didn't trust me!"

"Give your old man a break! You're living here alone. Do you expect him to just sit tight and hope for the best!"

I become silent.

"Don't worry. I'll tell him you're fine. Namjoon and Jin seems to care for you genuinely." He said and and then smiled. "I might tell him that he will have a son-in-law in the near future"

I punched him in the stomach.

"God Damn it! Stop being so violent! Come on I'm dead tired. I should've just gone with Yoongi"

---

The next day, I ringed the boys' doorbell.

"Chloe, where's Jace..." it was Hobi.

"Upstairs, packing. Listen is Jin Hyung there?"

"Yes, come in! Hyung Chloe's looking for you!"

Jungkook was there. Ignoring me. Purposely. Little Punk.

"Jin Hyung, could you drive us to the airport? It's hard getting a taxi here. Jace's luggage is kinda heavy"

"Sure thing, what time are we leaving?"

"Now? Can we meet you downstairs?"

"Sure let me get my keys you fetch Jace"

---

Jace loaded his luggage at the trunk of Jin's car and open the from passenger's seat door. I opened the car's door when.