Chapter 10 - Confusion

After the delicious dinner, I washed the plates and said goodnight to the boys.

As the elevator door is closing. I saw jungkook getting out of the door as well.

"Wait up!"

I stopped the door from closing and he got in. He pressed the 4th floor.

The elevator dinged at the 3rd and before I alight I forgot that I haven't thanked Jungkook yet for saving my ass. Not that I wouldn't be in trouble if not for him.

"Hey! Thanks!"

"No worries, that's the least I could do after you've ruined our relationship"

"I hope she's not too angry with you --- wait what?"

The elevator door closed. Shit. I missed my floor.

"We broke up. Could you comfort me while I sulk under the moonlight" he smiled, obviously faking the sadness.

"She broke up with you? I'm sorry"

"Don't be, besides I was the one who broke up with her."

"Why? You said you've been dating for a year!"

"Obviously, because she's crazy, I don't know if you've heard, but she slapped someone in front of me today. Turns out, the other person is crazier and punch her in the face. It was good times."

"Fuck you!"

"Please do." He laughed while my face starts to heat up again. Good thing it was dark. "I might not get any action again since I've broken up with her. Speaking of which, I'm really sorry about this morning. My head seems to be quite busted and can't control some parts"

"I just wish you won't bite me again" I slipped. Okay, say something totally wholesome. "It hurts and you might have rabbies"

He pat my head. "You're so innocent". He laughed. "You know what Kyung Hee and I thinks, like, why no guy notices you?"

"You TALK about ME? You and Kyung Hee"

"Well, you're the only thing in common between us. I mean we talk about other things but usually it's about you and then other things..."

"Ugggh. So you both think I'm so innocent that's why no guys ever approach me?"

"Oh no not that.Kyung Hee and I thought that you were giving this massive lesbian vibe to guys. The butch type kinda lesbian which is why no one bothered with you. So, are you a lesbian?"

"What?! No... I wish though, I'll date Kyung Hee instead"

"Why don't you act like a girl though? So no one misunderstoods" Jungkook closed his eyes and put his hands behind his back. I love this version of him. The carefree, little bunny who loves to stretch whenever he's tired. I really liked him. I've got this impulse to kiss him again but I panicked. I should leave before I do something stupid again.

"Because it doesn't matter what other guys think..." I stood up and head for the elevator. "I like someone already" I shouted so he could hear.

"Really?" Jungkook clearly shocked opened his eyes looking for me. He stood there while The elevator door closes and I waved him goodbye.