Chapter 14 - Giving In*

My last year of senior high started. Ever since my trip to Daegu, I've become closer to Taehyung. He always hang out with me in my flat to play games.

My mom, since my brother is now old enough to travel, visits me frequently and often teases me about Taehyung even if I've told her a thousand times that we're just friends.

What weird is that he started calling Taehyung son. I don't know if it will irritate me or not.

Jungkook on the other hand has changed. He seems to be nicer to me ever since my birthday. He no longer tease me with his sexual innuendos. I always catch him looking at me at school.

"Hey Kookie! Wait up!"

"Hi. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Wanna join me and Tae tonight? We're gonna do an 1vs1 tournament but we could make it ladderized -"

He pulled my arm.

"What's going on between you and Hyung? Are you guys dating?"

"Wow! You sound like my mom. No. I like to hanging out with him. Like we used to when we were kids..."

"Maybe you should hangout less often... the other hyungs are thinking differently about the two of you!"

"Don't they have better things to talk about than me? Why do you care anyway?" I asked.

"... Nothing... I'm just... well... hyung haven't had a girlfriend so maybe you'll hurt him"

"Jungkook...I haven't had a boyfriend either"

"Nevermind let's go home."

---

We were in the elevator when Jungkook noticed I didn't pressed my floor. He looked at me like I'm some kind of an idiot."

"No. I was gonna pick up Tae. We're gonna go somewhere"

"Oh... I see."

Did he looked disappointed? He opened the door and the boys are laughing inside while taehyung was sulking.

"... you are even calling her mom eomma! Just admit it Tae. There's something between the two of you"

Taehyung saw me and stood up he took my arms to go outside only someone pulled me back.

Jungkook. He was shocked by what he did. Taehyung glared at him. "Let her go...". Taehyung told him. Jungkook, still shocked, loosen his hold of me and finally let go.

"What's up? Are you acting or... should we kiss now ... or ..." I was joking. Taehyung told me that he was fed up with the guys teasing us that he might do something.

"I can't tell you, you're a bad actress, let's just wait here for a while."

"Can we wait for it outside? You promise you will come with me to buy Jungkook a gift"

"Later! " He said. I seated. He usually have this one truck mind. Best just to wait, no one can convince him otherwise. But after an hour, nothing significant happened.

"Shit... that coward" Tae said. "Okay, we're gonna do something. Just follow my lead, okay?" He asked.

"Whatever, can we buy jungkook's gift now?"