19

"Show up looking like my photo, keep it foolproof " 

Rob POV

  I woke happy as hell. My baby is back ahhhh *tongue out*. I turned around and looked at him. he looked so handsome. "Good morning baby." he said as I jumped. "How long you been up?" I asked him because I knew he was about to lie. "Just a few minutes." he said as I laughed at him. "Why you gotta lie?" I said as he smiled at me. "Ight damn. Like a half an hour ago. I was just enjoying the moment." he said as I laughed at him. 

  "Can I ask you something?" I said as he rubbed circles on my hips. "Sure babe, wassup?" he said as he looked at me with concern. "What did you do when I was gone?" I asked looking nervous for some weird reason. I just was so curious to know the answer to this question though. "When I wasn't thinking about you or how shit went left? I tried to move on as best as I could but I really can't say that it was a success because little things would remind me of you. The way you smile, certain reactions you would have. It was honestly crazy. You drove me crazy." he said as i played in his beard. 

  "Stop playing." I said as he laughed. "Ight, ight. I really assessed the situation for both points of view, which ultimately came down to being my fault in the first place. I really let my insecurities get the best of me which cost me you. I kinda thought this was a bad dream and that I was gonna wake up laying next to you to be honest. I spent majority of that time asking myself if this is what I really wanted and how I had to fix me first in order to get you. It was hard because I really was think about you a lot but still I needed to do it. Now you're mine, permanently." he said pulling me closer to him and kissing me. He's so adorable. 

  "Now your turn. What did you do in that time?" he asked with his eyebrow raised. "To be honest after that night, I wondered if I had went to far mentioning what I did but then I was left with no choice to be honest. After that, I made peace with it and began to just bury myself in my work and making sure I was busy to be honest. I spent a lot of time with my family since I was always busy when they wanted to do things. Although my mom could tell that our split was bothering me, she didn't really press the issue. I was pretty much over love until you quickly changed that." I smiled as he kissed me again. "I love you." he said as he kept smothering me with kisses. "I know you do. It's me." I said smirking. 

   "That's not what I want to hear." he said biting on my neck. I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from giving him the satisfaction of knowing he had me. "You got quiet on me. Damn." he smirked as he bit my neck again. "Deeeerrrriiiccckkk." I moaned. Mentally, I socked the shit out of myself for doing so. "That's better. Come on let's get cleaned up so I can cook you something to eat." he said as he got out the bed. Here we go with this shit. Come on body, we should be used to this. I got up and took a brief step before it all went downhill. "You ight?" he said from the bathroom. "I've fallen and can't get up." I groaned. 

   He came back into the room saw me laying there on the floor. He tried so hard not to laugh at me. "Help me..." I said with my hand out.  "Damn I really put it on you." he said smirking. I grabbed his dick as his smirk evaporated. "Shit. I'm really tender down there. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." he groaned. "Who put it on who?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. "I put-" he said as I squeezed harder. "Nobody bae. Nothing. Let go. Please." he begged as I let him go. He knelt down on the floor next to me. "Looks like we both can't get up." I said. I love being a smartass. "Now we're even." I smirked at him while he glared at me. 

  "Oh word. Bet." he said as he came over to me. "Uh no get away from me. Stooooppp" I moaned as he began to kiss my neck. "Where was all that talk earlier." he said as I bit my lip. He's so annoying. He grabbed my ass. "Recov-" was all I could get out before he kissed me. More like snatched the breath from me. He began to rub on my hole as I lost it. "Why you got play?" I said trying to sound somewhat normal. "Because it's mine." he said still rubbing it. I rolled us over so now I was on top of him. "Is it?" I asked as I grind against his now woken friend. "All mine." he said in a husky tone. Was very turned on at this moment.