29

"I know what these niggas like"

Rob POV

  "Care for me, care for me, you said you'd care for me. There for me, there for me, there for me. Said you'd be there for me!" I heard some one's loud ass singing. "Shut up!" I yelled. "Nope. Get yo ass up!" they responded back. I slowly opened my eyes as the bright light burned them. "Why are you so loud this early in the morning? I'm trynna recover over here." I said looking for Alexis. "Cuz bae landed and nigga it's 2:30 in the afternoon. I know y'all not that tired." she said pointing behind me. Derrick was sleeping like a baby. To make matters worse, this nigga was hard, I mean harder then K. Michelle's old ass. God thing I was in front of him. "I don;t even recall getting in this damn bed." I said turning back to her as I rubbed my temples.

  "Hell I don't even recall going to sleep but at least we're woke. Come on let's go get lunch." she said as she threw a bottle of ibuprofen and a Gatorade at me. I took the pills and drunk the Gatorade before easing my way out of the bed and walking towards the bathroom. "she got me fucked up if she think I was going out there smelling like sweat and last night's regret." I said to myself. "Of course not dear." she said scaring the shit out of me. "Man get out of my face." I said as I laughed. I closed the door as I began to make myself look presentable/approachable. "You're the only person I know that takes 20 min showers. The hell you be doing in there?" she said as I started putting my clothes on. "Um having a little concert/rap battle, having a therapy session and of course showering. I'm not stepping out that shit unless I smell like S O A P." I said as I smiled at her. 

  "Whatever. Let's go." she grabbed my arm as I laughed. "This place is made beautiful. I could see myself living here." I said as we walked down the steps:         

  "I know right! Makes me question how much I really need that damn job

  "I know right! Makes me question how much I really need that damn job." she said as I laughed. "Here we are." she said as we walked into this nice restaurant. "Χαίρετε" the waiter greeted us as we spoke back. We place our orders as and decided to make small talk. "Your getting married Saturday! Aren't you excited?" I said as she smiled at me. "Excited and nervous as hell. More so excited though. I've been waiting for this moment my whole life. The fact that you're apart of it makes it even better." she said as I smiled.  Seeing her so happy really makes my happy. "Plus the bachlorette party is tomorrow! We're gonna have so much fun." she said as I laughed. The waiter returned with our food as we dug in. After we finished eating, we took a couple of pictures before tipping the waiter. We decided that a little bit of sightseeing/shopping would be a nice way to spend the day. 

   "Well, this was cute but daddy's calling." she said as we literally just walked into the store. "Isn't it bad luck to see the groom before the wedding?" I said as she just ignored me. This nigga right here. "Welp I didn't come here for nothing." I said to myself. I bought a couple of outfits before I exited the store. I just wanted to see the city some more to be honest. "Fancy seeing you here." a voice said, causing me to turn around. "There you are." I said smiling. "Oh you was looking for me?" Markos said with a grin. "I hope the food is good." I said pointing to the restaurant behind him. "Woooowwww." he said as I laughed. "Let me stop playing. Hey ugly." I said as he walked up to me. "I wasn't ugly when you was dancing on me last night." he said as I laughed. "That was a pity dance. I felt bad for you that's all. I try to as much charity work as I can." I said as he had a fake hurt expression on his face. "Cold. Come here and warm me up." he said as he hugged me. "Move." I said laughing.