13

"You can say I'm reliable like that"

Rob POV

  "Well damn, strong ass legs." he said well rubbing his back. After I did my body literally locked up on me. All the pain hit me like a ton of fucking bricks. "Owww." I groaned. "Hold on." he said as he walked out the room. I tried to get up and walk but my legs said fuck outta here nigga. Man down, man down. "Here you go." he said as he walked into the room, with two pills and a Gatorade in hand. "Can I at least get my underwear?" I said as he just looked at me confused. "i mean I'm laying here in your bed ass naked and you walking around like it's normal." I said as I squinted my eyes. This headache is killing me. Karma, yes I know.

  "I don't get you yo." he said as he handed me my underwear and a pair of his sweats. "No thank you." I said handing them back to him. "Are you serious? You acting like I got a disease or something." he said as he sucked his teeth and snatched them from me. "You do. It's sock me syndrome. A very rare case in which everything you do makes me want to sock the shit outta you." I said calmly. I really want to beat his ass (though I doubt I might actually win but momma ain't raise no bitch). "Here man. Get better so you can get the fuck out." he said throwing the pills and Gatorade at me before leaving the room. Ask me if I give a fuck, I honestly do. Plot twist.

  Keep playing and I'm definitely gonna lose a good man, if I haven't already. I managed to take the pills (Ibuprofen) and Gatorade. It's gonna take a minute before they actually kick in so I think I'll just take a nap. 

Derrick POV   

  That nigga is just ignorant and rude as fuck for no reason. I know he's been burned before but damn is he gonna make every dude that shows somewhat of an interest in him the same way? It certainly seems that way. I just don't know how much more of that I can take. Don't get me wrong, I have strong feelings for him but I'm not about to keep letting him slide either. I do know we have a couple of things to talk about. "Ro-" I said as I walked back into the room. I saw that he was knocked out. He looks mad innocent when hes sleep. Polar opposite when he's awake. I walked into the living room to watch some TV before I was out cold. 

Rob POV 

  When I woke up, I was felt like my ass could fall off a building and not feel shit. Note to self don't actually do that nor get trashed and ended doing some dumbass stuff. I got up to get my clothes but I actually stopped. Fuck I look like actually listening to him? I walked out the room to get something to eat. I walked past him sleeping on the couch. He look so damn good -I meant fuck him. I hope he has something fast in here for me to me. I found some hot pockets in the freezer and decided to heat those up. While I waited for those to get done, I decided to play with him (mind out the gutter). I sat on top of him and just looked at him. 

  "I'm sorry big head." I said as I kissed him. I got off him and walked back into the kitchen while I waited for my food to get done. Once it was done I went to get it. I went to get the paper plates on top of the fridge. "I got you bae." a voice said as I felt him right behind me. 'Why you make it so complicated?' Jhene sung to me. You shut up, you the reason why this situation got like it is. "Thank you." I said as neither one of us moved. I don't know what it was like time stopped. After about a few minutes of us standing there, I finally moved. I grabbed the plate and sat down at the table with my food. I started eating as I was admiring the view I had. "Rob." he said biting his bottom lip. See I gotta control myself. I already see where this is going. 

    "Yes?" I answered him. "Um, we gottta talk." he said all nervous. "Sure." I said calmly. Guess he was expecting me to be mad because his facial expression definitely said it for him. I just laughed while he stared at me. "Um, I'll just wait until you're finished eating." he said as he walked out. I kinda wanted him to stand for a little bit longer. I finished the hot pocket and sat with him on the chair. It was awkward at first because he didn't say anything to me. He turned the TV off and turned around to me. "Uh, let's talk about our date." he said as I sighed. "I'm sorry for how I acted but you can be a lot to handle sometimes. Like I didn't know if you was joking or playing that night." he started as I waited for him to get finish, not wanting to be rude.