32

"That's all I'm saying."

Rob POV. 

  I woke up smiling hard as hell. OK I was little bit pissed because the sun had the room bright as hell but whatever. I felt an arm wrapped around me as I smiled even harder. I really missed him. He had a tight ass grip on me too. It wasn't helping that I had to go to the bathroom either. I think I can hold it for a few more minutes. On second thought, no tf I can't. I tried to pry his arm from around me but he just wouldn't budge. I would've found this adorable if my bladder wasn't about to explode. I tickled his nose, cause him to move his arm as I bolted for the bathroom. Usain who? "Ah" I said as I relieved myself. Once I was finished, I started my morning hygiene before heading back to the bedroom. I stood in the door way just watching him sleep. I missed this. 

  I walked back to the bed as I put his arm back around me. In no time, he moved closer to me as his grip tightened. "I can't let you go." he mumbled as he readjusted himself. Him and this sleep talking man. I smiled as I just laid there. I instantly thought about what happened in the last year and a half. We've been through some tough ass times that's for sure. Who would've thought that I would've gotten hit by a car on the day I was proposed to? Talk about some bad ass luck. Very lowly, I hummed Jhene Aiko's When We Love as everything replayed in my mind. Like he really almost moved completely on. We both equal parts in the break up so I can't really fault him for EVERYTHING that happened. If this happened to your significant other, do you honestly think you would've waited around that long?

  I guess I got too caught in my thoughts because in a short moment, I was out cold. I was awakened to the smell of someone cooking. "Good morning baby." Derrick said as I opened my eyes. He had a tray of food in his hands as I sat up. "Was afraid you was gonna be out all day." he said laughing as I glared at him. "If you wanna be technical, I was up before you. I just went back to sleep. That's all." I said as he laughed and sat the tray on my lap before kissing me. "I missed doing that." he said as I smiled. "You're so annoying." I said smirking. "But you like it." he said as I looked at the food. I love when cooks. I started eating my food as he grabbed his phone and started playing games. "Has your phone been going off?" I asked him as I bit into my bacon. "Nah not really. At least I can't tell because it's been on airplane mode this whole time." he said as be pulled down the notification shade showing just that. 

  "Why'd you do that?" I asked him as I continued to eat. "Honestly, I needed a break. I needed time to think about things and just to get myself together. A lot of shit happened, you know that." he said as I nodded my head. "One of them, was finally getting back with you." he said as my ugly ass blushed as I continued to eat my food. "You don't want any?" I asked as he shook his head. "I ate already. I felt bad about it so I made yours after." he said as I shook my head. "It be you're own nigga." I said as he laughed. "You should've been up. Not my fault." he said with his hands up. "Whatever." I said as I rolled my eyes and continued to eat. "Don;t be mad shorty." he said as he kissed my neck. As if the nigga didn't leave 50 marks of Buddha already. Got me looking I got the damn chicken pox or some shit. "I missed this." he said he stared at me.

  "Stop." I said breaking his gaze and eating my food. "Thank you." he simply said as I stopped eating and returned my attention to him. "For what?" I asked. "For making me come back to my senses, giving me another chance, loving me, just not giving up on me shorty." he said as he looked at me. To be honest, I couldn't help but smile yet feel sad. I hurt someone in the process. My smile quickly dropped at the realization. "What's wrong?" he said as I looked at him. "I caused someone pain Derrick." I simply said as he bit his lip. "Rob, you honestly can't blame yourself for that. You weren't the one in the relationship. I wasn't over you but I tried my damnest to make myself believe it. Then once it finally set in, you came right back to me." he said as he kissed me.