9

"I'm all that you heard about." 

Rob POV

  I woke up the next morning happy as hell for some reason. I looked down to see my ba- frie- man I don't know what the hell we are right now. Fuck me and my confused as feelings/ thoughts right. Y'all probably thought I was acting crazy yesterday well y'all never had a straight dude confess his feelings for you when he was just (seemly) happily in a relationship so there's that. I'm not one of them easy ass dudes either, I need to know that I'm not gonna played in the end because best believe if I am, there will be hell to pay. I looked down at him while he slept peacefully on stomach. 

  I'm surprised we stayed like this all night. Guess he doesn't sleep wild when he has someone to cuddle with. I played with his waves again. I smiled again as I saw him hold me tighter. "Don't stop." he mumbled as I laughed. He's so cute, maybe I should take us serious. Bless his parents because he has some soft ass hair. I felt something warm on my stomach. I looked down and saw him kissing my stomach. "Good morning handsome." I said a smiled at him. "You giving me a compliment and you playing in my hair? God is good." he said making me laugh. "Shut up." I said he smiled. 

  "What you got planned for today?" he asked as he finally looked at me. "I'm going to brush my teeth that's for sure." I said as I still played in his hair. "Yeah because I didn't want to meant- Aww." he said as I pushed him off me while I walked into the bathroom. Yea I was salty, suck a dick. Once I finished rinsing my mouth out with mouthwash, I went straight to exfoliating. This skin isn't gonna clear itself. Once I was done, I walked into the living room but nobody was there. Guess he left. "Nah I didn't go anywhere." he said scaring the shit outta me. His breath smelled minty. Looks like someone caught the memo too lol. He pulled me into him while dragging us back to the couch. This shit is getting more action then me.  

  "Whats your number?" he asked as I looked at him confused. "You already have it. Duh." I said sitting on his lap. "No not that number. You're other number." he said tracing circles in my back. It literally took me a min to even understand what the hell he was saying. "Oh that number. 3. How about you?" I asked with my eyebrow raised. "4 and a half." he said as I was curious as to what why the half. "Half though?" I asked him. "Yeah because the person I want isn't trying to let me get close to them." he said. Ooh he ain't low. "What if that person isn't trying to become number 5?" I asked as I swayed my body a little. "They would be number 1 to me." he said as I continued to do my thing. I want to see how long he can stay concentrated. "Oh really now?" I asked. 

  "Yup I would show them what real love is since its clear that they have been burned in the past." he answered. He was right though. I have been pretty much scared by my previous relationship. He was fucking my former friend then almost got her pregnant. We got into a huge argument and I found out the he proposed to her later that day. I swore to never let anyone else get close to me since then. The only person that knew about it was Alexis. She actually went back and beat her ass while torching his car in the process. He couldn't really do shit to her since he hung around her cousins and they have connects. After that, they pretty much moved away and we never heard from the again but the pain is still there. 

  "Hey you OK? I know I'm romantic and all that but you just blanked out on me. Why are you crying?" he asked as I snapped back into reality. "Rob. Talk to me." he said as I just stared at him blankly. I wonder if I really should even tell hi all of this. We only just started talking. However he was my friend first so here goes nothing. I told him everything from start to finish while he just sat there and listened. Once I was done, he didn't say anything so I decided to get up. "I knew I shouldn't have said anything. I said upon getting up. He held me right in place. "I mean damn, I knew you was hurt but I never knew it was that deep. I'm really sorry you had to go through that Rob and if I see that nigga again, I'm fucking him up on site." he said so seriously. "It's OK, it was about two years ago." I said trying to calm him down.