35 (Epilogue Pt 2)

"I ain't even gotta try, it's in my DNA (in my DNA)"

Bae (Derrick up there)

I combined both part 2 and 3. ;)

Rob POV

  That dream I had last night was mad real. I dreamt that I was in Fiji with Derrick. I opened my eyes as the bright sun illuminated the room. Wait, it's damn near winter at home. I stretched before jumping out the bed and looking out the window. "So I really am here." I said as I smiled. "I'm glad your finally up." Derrick said scaring the shit outta me as I turned my attention to him:

" Derrick said scaring the shit outta me as I turned my attention to him:

  Everyday, I thank God for blessing me like this. This man, whew lord. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "No dream baby. You wanted this and I was gonna see to it that you got it." he said kissing my cheek as I smiled. "Wait a min, you're fully dressed. Where'd you go?" I said as I raised my eyebrow at him. "I just went to get us some breakfast baby. That's all." he said laughing as he pointed to the table full of food. How'd I missed that? "Silly." he laughed as  we stood there rocking side to side admiring the view before he cleared his throat. "Uh babe?" he said as he stopped. "Yes?" I answered. "What if I told you that this is where we'll be getting married?" he said as I my mouth dropped. "Ha ha ha. Very funny Derrick. Stop playing." I said I punched him. His face quickly told me that this was no joke. "Hold please." I said covering my mouth as I ran to the bathroom and did my normal hygiene before returning. 

  "You said what now?" I said as he repeated the same response. I stood there for a minute. "Don't tell me your mad." he said as his face dropped. Actually, I was far from mad. More so shocked. I cracked a smiled before answering. "You really handled things on your own. I'm just surprised but happy as hell. Really happy." I said walking up to him and give him a quick kiss and hug. "Babe you can't be doing that. Had me nervous as shit over here. I was expecting World War 3 from you." he said as I looked at him confused. "Damn I'm that bad?" I asked. "Sometimes you can be worse. Just saying." he said with his hands up. Way to ease the blow. "That would explain why you was pressing me to get a tux fitting." I said as he smiled. 

  "When is the wedding?" I asked. "Saturday." he said. "Derrick! Damn I need a haircut, gotta make sure my skin right, how's my-" I said as we were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Expecting somebody?" I asked him with my eyebrow raised. "Nah." he said as he shrugged. I walked to the door. "Who is it?" "Boy open the damn door." Alexis said as I bear hugged her ass right after that. "You know I wouldn't miss this for the world. I'm here baby." she said hugging me back. I looked back to see him smiling at me. "Well I hoped you two had your fun, you'll be coming with me." she said as I damn near caught whiplash by how fast I turned my head in her direction. "I'm sorry what?" I said my face kinda dropped. 

  "Well it's bad luck for the grooms to see each other before the wedding. You know this." she said as she plucked my nose. Damn. I was just getting used to this. "Don't pout baby. I'll see you soon." Derrick said as he came up to me and kissed me. "I don't wanna leave you." I said as I hugged him. "Babe I know. Look at it this way, you'll be seeing me soon." he said smiling as he tightened his embrace. I smiled after he said that, he almost always knows what to say. "Ight that's enough you two. Let's go Robert." Alexis said breaking us up. "I'll see you soon babe." he said as she dragged me out the room. Damn, I didn't even get to eat my breakfast.  "Wait what about my clothes?" I asked her. "Don't worry about it. You'll have them in a few minutes." she said as I shrugged my shoulders.