15

"I know you know this. I know you know this"

Rob up there

Rob POV

  This smile of mine just wont go away. How the hell do I wake up smiling like I just won a lottery? I got that new relationship smell and don't know how to act. I was feeling around for Derrick but he wasn't there. I have to get used to him getting up earlier then me. Ole early bird head ass. That movie was good though, too bad we couldn't stay up for the whole thing. Oh well, there'll be another time for that. I stretched before getting up and going into the bathroom to start my morning hygiene. 

  He has some acme products here, this is why I love him. Gotta keep the skin clear. I finished up and walked out to the living room looking for my phone. I checked to see if I had any notifications and it looks like I did. I did not know Derrick posted a picture of my sleeping on his chest last night. I looked so adorable laying on my pillow. I stopped looking at my messages and walked into the kitchen and saw him:  

 I stopped looking at my messages and walked into the kitchen and saw him:  

  Thank you god for blessing me. I promise I won't screw this up. "Um why do you have a knife in your hand? You trying to tell me something?" I said with one eyebrow raised while I looked at him. "Nah it's not for you bae. Stop playing. I wash just trying to figure out which one to use to cut this food that's all." he said as he smiled at me. I looked around an saw that he actually did cook. French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon and some fruit. 

  Damn, he's definitely a keeper. My attention quickly snapped back to him. He was looking so damn fine. That V-Cut, take me now. I walked up to him and kissed him. "You gonna help me eat this food?" he asked with his hands around my waist. "I have all the protein I need right here." I said as I reached in his sweats. "Oh word? I'm going to be hungry though." he said as he bit his lip as his hands slipped further down. "Nevermind, cake is on the menu." he said giving my ass a squeeze. He can keep up with me, I like that. I really like that. 

Mature Content

  I slid his sweats down and went straight to work. "Oh shhhiiiitttt bae." he said as I hummed while looking up at him. Lemme see something. I flicked my tongue against the base line of his dick and followed the trail. "Ooooohhhhh Fuuuuucckkk!" he said as I smirked. Got ya. I kept doing this as he was losing his mind. "Damn bae, glad you mine. Fuck." he said as I kept doing my thing. Lockjaw my nigga lockjaw. "Shit, I'm about to cum. Come here." he said as he pulled me up. "Damn you so sexy. You be trying to be smart by doing that shit. I got something for you though." he said as he stripped me out of my clothes. 

  He dove straight in and I was not ready for that shit at all. "Deeeerrrriiiicccckkkk" I said. Next thing I know, I felt something dripping on me. "Who say's I can't have my breakfast?" he said as he drove right back in. He was going hard. Tongue swirling, biting and allat that. I saw a squeezed orange on the table. Creative. "Hold on." I said trying to stop him but he was not listening. He picked me right up and put me right on the counter top. Damn eyes almost rolled to the back of my head. "Damn you taste so good." he said as he finally stopped. I was over here panting hard like a motherfucker because my soul left my body for a few minutes.