28

Level Up, Level Up, Level Up, Level Up

Rob up there

3 Weeks Later

Rob POV

  "I need a  nice bathing suit." Alexis said as I groaned. We've been in about 5 different stores and her choosy ass still have found a damn bathing suit. Every time I thought we found the one, she found something wrong with it. Be it the color, the design, the way it held up, how it made her body look. Jesus be a fence. Thank God I only needed a single pair of swimming trunks. A nice solid black pair was what I picked up. Nothing too fancy was needed. "How does this one look?" she said as she walked out the fitting room. "I like this one. Are you going to wear that with it ?" I said pointing to the the little skirt in her hand. 

  "Yep! We both know lil mama got a BAWDY but I gotta be respectful towards my man." she said as I laughed. "As long as you knew. Let's go before my legs collapse on me." I said laughing. I really said because I wanted us to hurry up and leave before she changed her damn mind. "Welp it's a good thing we're leaving. We got about 20 minutes to get to our spa appointment." she said as my ass did a double take. "We going to the spa?" I asked for clarity. "Yes sir. Stress doesn't look good on either one of us plus we needed this." she said smiling as she hugged me. See that's why I love her. She always seems to know just how I'm feeling. Don't get me wrong,  I'm  not in the least bit sad that me and Derrick broke up. It was for the best and honestly it would've been a disaster after the things I did and him having a girl. Yeah, no I don't need that. 

  "So how have you two been?" she asked as we walked up towards the register. "I mean we cool or whatever. We haven't spoken since that day but yeah I would always care for him." I said as she nodded her head. When I first told her about what happened that, this mf started crying. I mean she broke down in my arms. All I could do was smile. She really loves the kid. I' really thankful for a friend like her. "Well that's good. Do you think he will bring her?" she asked as that question really hasn't occurred to me. "Honestly, I don't know. It's not like I have hard feelings against either one of them." I said shrugging my shoulders. "But you could steal sis man in the blink of an eye ahhhhh." she said sticking her tongue out as I laughed. Facts though! "Come on let's go fool." I said as she paid for her things. 

  We cracked a few more jokes before we made it to my car.   "Wait can we stop at Wendy's?" she said as I laughed. "Sure princess." I said as I laughed. We finally made it to the spa after that. First on our itinerary was a stone massage. "I know you're not taking all your clothes off." I said as I looked at her confused. "To get the full experience, your supposed to. I mean you can leave you underwear on but mamma is S T R E S S E D!" she said as I laughed. I don't want to be a dork so, I followed suit. We sat on top of the bed as we waiting for the therapist to walk in. "Good even lady and gentleman. I'm Tamra and this is Tony and today we'll be your massage therapist for today. Would you like to get started?" Tamra asked. "Please!" Alexis said as I laughed. "OK just give us a few minute to get set up and we'll get started." she said as they exited the room. 

  "Tony is fine AF!" she said as she nudged me. "Man if you don't get out of my face. The man is 100% straight. Go somewhere." I said as I laughed. He was fine as hell though. "I'm just saying. You out here making niggas reconsider their sexuality and shit. Maybe yo magic can work on him too." she said as I we both burst out laughing. "Can you not." I said. "I'm just saying. You fine as hell and imma need somebody to snatch you up. Again." she said as I glared at her. "You ain't have to add that last part in petty ass." I said as I laid down. "Alright we're all set. I would just ask you to roll your sheets down to your lower back." Tamra said as we did just that. "Just relax and let the healing begin." Shortly after that I felt something warm on my back. "Yeeeeessss." I moaned. Day 43 without sex.