18

"I never hit or miss. You know I always come though."

Derrick up there.

Derrick POV

  What he mean by thank you? "You understood what he meant by that?" I asked Malik as he sighed. "He's letting you go bro." he said as I felt my heart break. "Um I think I'm gonna go." I said before he stopped me. "If you don't want it to end then you have to go hard and open his eyes." he said as I walked away. That's easier said then done since it looks like he's actually done with this. Done with me. It was good seeing him though. Still look sexy as hell. 

3 Months Later.

Rob POV

  It's been 3 months since I last seen or heard from Derrick. To be honest, I haven't really bother with even getting in touch with him. I don't know what to say. I'm annoying, yes I know but I think this was for the best. "You ready to go?" my cousin said to me as I she grabbed her bag. We decided to go Six Flags since it was nice and to celebrate the start of the summer for my cousins. Let's be real, there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about him though. I miss him calling me and annoying me. 

  Most of all, I just miss him period. I guess this is for the best though. "Come on big head." I said as I walked out the door with her. The literally had to rent two of those church vans to fit everyone. The good news is that the van had outlets so we could charge our phones and stuff along the way. "We finally made it." I said as I stretched my legs. Being cooped up like that was detrimental on my body. "Your so dramatic. Let's go. We getting on the Kingda Ka first." my cousin said dragging me. Good thing we got flash passes.

  We rode the Superman next followed by the joker and batman before stopping to get something to eat. "Y'all enjoying yourselves?" I asked everyone? "Yup. I'm having so much fun! Can't believe we rode the Kingda Ka 3 times. It was fun!" my little cousin yelled. "Can I get some cotton candy?" Another one asked me as I went and got her one. "Share with your brothers." I said as she  smiled and thanked me. "The question is are you having fun?" my mother asked me. To be honest, while I was having fun, I couldn't help but think about how they would've loved Derrick around. 

  Although they most likely would've interrogated him beforehand, I think he would've really liked them. Still... "Yeah, I'm really enjoying myself. I missed y'all." I said as I smiled at her. She just looked at me before smiling back. She definitely knows it's something wrong with me. Mothers intuition. "I'm glad you are and son..." "Yes?" "Just give it time. You'll be surprised." she said as I smiled at her. I wonder if I gave it too much time though. Once everyone was done, we got on a few water rides before jumping on some more roller coasters and playing some arcade games. 

  By the time it was time to go home, everyone was all tired out. "Thank you so much. I really had a good time with y'all." I said to everyone. "We'll see you soon. We love you." most of them said back. I waved to them when I walked through the door earning a honk of the horn from them. I took a shower before laying down. "I really needed this." I mumbled before falling asleep.      

Derrick POV

  It's literally been three months since I last heard from my baby and man was I going through it over here. I've tried calling him and all that jazz but every time I want to actually send the cal, something told me to just let him be. I've haven't been really giving my all at work because of all of this. Shit I was even writing his name down in a few notes, forcing me to start over. Who know one argument could end something that was so good? I haven't even gotten the chance to even talk to him about that night because our schedules never matched up. I'm not giving up on us. I'm gonna get him back. For his and my sake.