[47] Truth or Dare (Platonic LAMP)

Začít od začátku

"Hey, he was using his phone when I wasn't allowed. It should be fair," Virgil stated, looking bored as ever.

Patton gave the anxious trait a disapproving look before saying, "Whatever you say, kiddo. Anyway, better spin the bottle!"

Virgil sighed at the father trait's behavior and spun the bottle; it landed on Thomas. Virgil grumbled out, "Truth or dare."

"Hmm, I pick truth," Thomas said. "I'm just playing it safe. That's what everyone do."

"Mostly girls, but whatever. Anyway, what is your opinion on us? Like, what do you like about us?"

"Pfft, really, Virgil? You could ask me that any time of day without this truth or dare, but sure! I love Patton because he is the best fatherly trait I've ever had."

"Correction, he is the only fatherly trait you have," Logan said, pushing his glasses to prevent them from falling. He was glad that he wasn't asked that question because it would trigger a whole lot of emotions and he cannot deal with them today.

"Besides that, he loves me like I am his son, which I am not. Moving on to Roman, even though he is my creativity and ego, he still thinks about how the others feel and think. Yeah, sure, sometimes—well, most of the time—he would just say things without thinking but there are also times that he would apologize."

Roman sniffled and started to tear up. He felt so happy to the point he looked like he was going to cry.

"Roman, are you alright?"

Roman nodded and controlled his emotions. It wasn't that easy but he managed to make it through without crying because of the speech Thomas made.

"T-Thank you, Thomas. You don't know how much that means to me."

"No problem, Princey," Thomas said and smiled towards the prince, who looked satisfied. "Next is Virgil! I love how you try to be dark and angsty towards us. Yes, even though you are sometimes intimidating, you have a small soft spot for the others. You can't deny that."

Virgil opened his mouth and gaped like a fish. Never had he ever thought of anyone complimenting (or insulting?) him.

"T-Thanks, I guess? I mean, I'm not sure if that was to compliment me or insult me, but I'll just say that did insult me."

"No, Virg—"

"You can't change my mind."

Thomas sighed as he moved onto the last of the bunch. "Lastly, Logan. You know what I really like about you? It's the way on how you try to understand the emotions inside you. True, even though emotions are the 'bane' of your existence, they are still a part of you. No matter what, it will be there."

To say Logan was shocked was an understatement, he was impressed. Impressed by the fact that Thomas was able to perceive that information in the small amount of time they would be with each other. Impressed that he never thought of it that way, of course he still had emotions, it's just that he locks them away.

His trail of thoughts got cut off by someone placing a hand onto his shoulder. He looked to see it was Patton.

"Hey, Logan. It's okay to cry..."

He touched his face and felt something wet on it. He was crying? In front of the others? How long had he been crying?

Logan whimpered as Patton wrapped his arns around the logical trait. It broke the others', especially Patton's, heart to see him like this. One by one, the others went to hug the logical trait.

The once stable and stoic trait with high walls have now been reduced to a crying trait. It had been going for quite a while.

After a few minutes (4 minutes and 24 seconds to be more precise, Logan counted), he finally calmed down to the sound of Patton's heartbeat. Logan huggd the fatherly trait like his whole life depended on him.

"W-Will you help me understand these emotions?"

"Of course, kiddo. You need sleep."

"But the game—"

"—can wait. You, however, have to go right now to bed."

"Yeah, nerd. Even I need to take some breaks from all the stressful stuff. A nice beauty sleep wouldn't hurt," Roman said, trying to at least lift the mood of the room.

"Eh, yeah. What he said, can I please go to my room now?" Virgil whined, definately missing the comfort of his dark and edgy room. Who can blame him?

"Nah, stay with us, Virgil. Might as well sleep like this."

With that said, the sides and Thomas one by one started to drift into sleep. Virgil was first, even though he claims he didn't need it. Roman went next, then Thomas and lastly Logan.

Patton looked at the others and smiled at how they were now. He relapsed to the times where they would fool around and those were rare.

He drifted off into sleep with just one thing I mind.

This has been the best game of Truth and dare. Ever.

Also, let's just say they never got to finish the game.