37

A/N: hi, I understand this chapter is kind of stupid and unnecessary and at the time I wrote this it made sense in my brain but looking back, at the way Harry reacted to Jane, it's just not it. So to save you some brain cells, feel free to skip or at least ignore part of this chapter and please don't give past me shit for it. Thanks -k

Jane

As we walked into the banquet room I could feel eyes on us. A group of my cousins watching as I walked in holding hands with Harry. "I think I'm in shock," I told him. "Are you actually here, or am I crazy?" He chuckled putting his arm around me kissing my head.

"Should I pinch you?" I looked up at him and shook my head. We saw our table and walked with Louis to go sit down.

"Harry!" My mom smiled getting up to greet him. "I had no idea you were coming sweetheart, sit down." She pulled up a chair. "We have to wait until the bride and groom walk in together." I sat down beside him and Louis sat next to my mom. "Louis you look snazzy."

"Thank you, Michelle, it's Armani." She looked impressed. "You look amazing as well, let me guess Chanel." They laughed together, but all I could think about was the fact that Harry had come this whole way to be my date.

I leaned my head against his shoulder as he held my hand. "What is it?" He whispered.

"Nothing, this is just the sweetest thing ever." He chuckled. "You smell like jerky or something." He began laughing.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen let's all stand and welcome the newlyweds Mr. and Mrs. Bates!" Everyone applauded, but Phoebe and I looked at each other and giggled.

"Why are you laughing?" Harry whispered as he clapped.

"My cousin's name is now Cathy, Cathy Bates." A smile tugged at his mouth and he shook his head.

After we ate and Harry said hi to everyone at the table we watched the first dance. The first dance had everyone laughing because Cathy's new husband was a terrible dancer. But she smiled and danced happily with him anyway.

After everything, Harry and I sat together at the table alone. Louis and Phoebe went out to dance, but all I wanted to do was hear about Harry's week. "Hey, Jane?" I turned to see a group of my girl cousins kinda standing there awkwardly. "Who's your friend?"

"Oh, Harry these are my cousins Annie, Nancy, and Jessica. Guys this is my boyfriend, Harry." He waved politely.

"Ugh, I told you they were dating." One of them said. "Nice to meet you, is your friend single?" They pointed to Louis.

"Yup, go for it." They all walked away and he looked at me as if to say 'are they serious.'

"See what I mean, everyone is so upfront about everything." I shook my head. He put a hand on my thigh and smiled.

"Can I be upfront about something?" I looked down and nodded. Just as I thought he was going to say something dirty he says. "I love this song, wanna dance?" I stood holding his hand as we walked to the middle of the dance floor.

Beast of burden by the Rolling Stones was being played by the band and Harry began to sing along. He put his arm around my waist and held my hand with his other one. We swayed side to side, he even spun me around once. "This is a nice wedding, very elegantly planned for only a few weeks." He looked around. I hummed in response putting my head on his shoulder. As the song changed to a more romantic one Harry spun me out and then back in. He tilted me back giving me a wink.

"I thought you couldn't dance?" The song ended and we went to sit down again. "By the way, you feel really different." We sat down. I put my hands on his shoulders, squinting.