25*

Jane

The trip to the campground was nice and easy for all of ten minutes. The forty-five-minute trip turned into an hour and a half. Harry drove Louis' car and I played with the music. "I hate Van Halen with Sammy Hagar, it's like might as well break up and stay that way." He looked over at me and laughed, his eyes crinkling in amusement.

"I say that all the time." I laughed as well skipping the song. "Oh leave it there I like this one." The song played and I looked out the window seeing the beach come into sight. Harry sang along and even reached over to grab my hand. "God only knows what I'd be without you." He sang to me. I reached over giving his cheek a kiss.

"You're so cute." I poked his nose.

He chuckled putting the music down. "I'm not cute." He shook his head. "I'm sexy." He ran his hands down his body giving me a look.

"Okay sure." I patted his head.

About twenty minutes later we reached a sign that said the name of the campground. We paid for our spot and went to our area to park. The area where we were was almost deserted except for a group of old men, who look like they were on a fishing trip.

"It's so nice here." I shivered, wearing my jacket. "It's cold."

"Yeah, I completely forgot I came here during the summer, don't know how cold it gets." I looked up to see clouds in the sky but the sun is still shining through them. "Luckily we're sleeping in the car, so we should be fine." He pulled out a cooler and our chairs so we could eat lunch.

After some food, we walked hand in hand around towards the beach area. Music was playing from all the teens hanging out. Harry talked about everything from the trails to how he almost broke his foot climbing up a tree.

"How come you stopped coming here?" I asked as we passed some giant R.V's.

"I don't really know, just lost interest I guess." He put an arm around me as we walked together.

"Well, this is nice and-"

"Harry is that you!?" He turned and smiled as a man in his late fifties called out for him. "It is you! Shay get out here Harry came back!" The man walked over and hugged him. "And who's this?" He smiled at me. His New Jersey accent was obvious and he smelled of cigars.

"Leonard, this is Jane, my girlfriend-"

A shriek was heard making me jump. "Harry Styles! Oh my lord, you're back!" The woman came up to him and hugged him. "And you brought a girl?" She hugged me to squeezing me tightly.

"Nice to meet you." She pulled away pinching my cheek with a big smile on her face.

"Shay, did you miss me?" Harry joked.

She gasped playfully shoving him. "You've been gone so long, you're in big trouble." She gasped taking off Harry's beanie and sighing loudly. "You cut off all your hair?" She put her hands on her hips. She had a New Jersey accent as well, she reminded me of the long island medium. "You know we used to call him Tarzan, right Leonard." She laughed.

Harry looked shyly at me, his cheeks heating up. "Well, you have to join us for dinner-"

"Oh it's okay, we wouldn't want to bother you-" Harry began but was cut off by Shay.

"Nonsense, we still have leftovers from Thanksgiving- oh and Sara is here!" She cheered clapping her hands. Her nails looked like claws.

Harry gulped and turned almost white. "S-Sara, she's here?" Shay smiled and told us to take a seat. She went in and Harry stayed quiet.