19

Harry

It had been a week since Jane had stayed at my place and today I decided on actually taking her out for a date. I felt as though our relationship was the opposite of normal, I should have asked her on a proper date ages ago. I don't believe all of the times we had hung out before counted as actual dates, so would this be our first?

I finished making my bed and grabbed a clean towel to go take a shower. I heard a knock at my door, but before I could answer the door opened, Louis walking in. "Hey, buddy."

"What's up?" I opened my closet to look for something to wear. Tommy, my other roommate I hardly ever see, told me about a really romantic restaurant about ten minutes from Jane's house. I pulled off my shirt tossing it into the corner of my closet where I left my dirty clothes and walked out to see Louis still standing there. "What Lou?"

He sighed, searching for what to say. "I want to apologize-" He said almost forced. "-for eating out a girl in the sitting room, and being a shitty roommate." I rubbed my temples at his foul language.

"Apology accepted," I said so he would leave.

"Well listen I was wondering if I could borrow twenty bucks?" I knew that's why he was apologizing. "I need gas in the car, I have a date tonight?"

"What kind of date-" He smirked at me raising an eyebrow. I knew it wasn't a date at that point but more of a booty call. "I can't man, I'm taking my girl out tonight, need the money." He leaned against the door disappointed.

"The girl you had over the other day?" He smirked. I nodded giving him a look to shut up. Apparently, our walls were thinner than I thought because Jane's small moans could be heard through to Louis's room. The next morning he gave me a look, sticking his tongue between his two fingers.

Which caused me to punch him in the arm leaving a bruise.

"How's your arm, Louis?" I warned him, making him stop smirking.

Clearing his throat he smiled. "Well you look pretty happy man, maybe I need to get me one of those relationship things." He said more to himself.

He continued to make conversation until I finally had enough. "Jesus here!" I pulled a twenty-dollar bill out of my wallet and handed it to him. He cheered walking out of the room without saying bye.

I showered and got dressed in a clean black shirt and a dark pair of jeans with my boots. I groaned at how casual I looked. I went over to Louis's room to look through his closet of nice clothes. I picked a navy blue long sleeve shirt, putting it on, it fit just right. I tucked it into my jeans and rolled up the sleeves. I combed my hair back looking at myself in the mirror and noticed that I looked a lot different than the boy who sat in that room crying himself to sleep. "Don't fuck this up," I told myself before grabbing my keys, jacket, and wallet.

Tonight was going to be special.

*
*
*

I parked my bike in the driveway taking off my helmet. I was cold and that was a bad thing. If I got cold, Jane would freeze to death in the back of this thing. I walked up to her door knocking. After a few seconds, the door opened revealing Jane standing in a short red mini skirt and a pair of leather boots that matched her leather jacket. Underneath the jacket, she wore a black tank top that covered the one part of her I hadn't seen. "Wow." She looked down and smiled.

"You look so handsome, I feel underdressed." She joked.

"I feel like a potato next to you," I said honestly. She reached for my hand pulling me in for a kiss. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, listen can we take my car, It's cold and I did my hair?" She pointed to her ponytail. I agreed walking out with her to her car. She walked to the passenger side, giving me a chance to open the door for her. I got in the car as well slamming my knees into the steering wheel and front dashboard.