34

Jane

I zipped up my boots up to my thigh and stood to adjust my dress. Damn, I looked good. It was about to be eight and I was a little bit early getting ready. My strapless red dress was so tight on me but made my butt look big, so I wasn't complaining. I had straightened my hair and did my makeup so nice, even I was impressed.

We were going to the club for new years eve and I was currently getting really angsty. My social anxiety was getting to me, so I decided to have a drink. Harry right now went to go get ice from the machine in the hallway.

Just as I went out to look at myself in the mirror in the room, he walked in. "Jane the machine sucks and didn't- wow." I looked at him as he stood there holding an empty cup. "You look so fucking good." He whistled making me blush. "Spin for me?" I rolled my eyes, taking a slow spin to show my outfit off.

"No ice?" He looked confused, as he was practically drooling.

"Oh, no, sorry." He pouted. "Damn there is no way you aren't going to be stared at all night," I grunted.

"Don't say that I'm already anxious about being in a club with so many people." I sat down on the bed. "Do I really look that nice?"

"Let's put it this way if my dick gets any harder-" he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Harry!" I put my hand over his mouth. "Okay, I get it. You look nice by the way, a new shirt?" He looked down at the black button-up that had these white stars all over them.

"Oh yeah, Louis gave it to me for Christmas." He shrugged. "Thought it looked nice."

We met up with everybody downstairs, everyone looking really nice and ready for the club. The streets outside were crowded, people walking in and out of buildings, cars passing by, and a lot of traffic.

Harry drove towards the Club as everyone in the back seat got crazy. He had his eyes on the road and one hand on my thigh. "So how are we getting into this club?" He asked.

"Guess my sister knows someone." We made it to the place and had to park a good ten minutes away. It wasn't the club Phoebe had promised, but a smaller one.

"Don't get too comfortable kids, we're just making a pit stop here and then we're going to club dv8 after." My sister said as she jumped out of the car. We walked hand in hand as we headed towards the line of people. "Oh, there he is." Phoebe ran towards this guy and hugged him. He smiled and hugged her. He was a very good-looking guy, he looked very familiar."Everyone this is Zayn."

"Hello, thanks for coming you guys." He waved.

"Zayn you remember my sister Jane." I was confused, had I met him before?

"Jane!" He went to hug me and I smiled hugging him back. "It's been years- you have no idea who I am?" I shook my head. "Zayn Malik, I was friends with your sister in school, braces, glasses, wore overalls." He sort of whispered the last part.

"Oh yeah! Holy shit you got-" I looked at Harry who seemed confused "-you look different." Different meant hot as hell.

"Yeah well, time changes people." I nodded. "Nice to meet you, I'm being rude, I'm Zayn." He shook everyone's hand.

"Yeah, Zayn this is Olivia, Louis, Niall, and Harry." He smiled.

"Well let's go in, everyone has IDs?" We went in through the crowd. It was odd what time did to people. Zayn was more of a quiet shy kid in high school than I was. My sister became friends with him when they were kids and hadn't talked about him in a long time, so it never dawned on me it was him.