35*

I smelled bacon.

I also smelled pancakes.

I opened an eye and Harry stood over me wafting the food. "Huh, did not actually think that would work." He shrugged. Suddenly it felt like someone had punched me in the face. I was so hungover. "Here, take these." He handed me pills. "Drink this." He gave me water. I sat up and groaned.

"How drunk did I get last night?" I snatched the bacon from the plate. I thought I would probably look like a hot mess, but as I looked in the mirror I was in PJs and my make up was off.

"Hmm, well let's see." He tapped his chin taking a seat. "You wanted to dance, and then you wanted me to have sex with you in the club. Oh, you got jealous of a server and told me to go kiss her because she was my 'girlfriend'. Then you became a really good dancer for no apparent reason; like really good." He looked impressed. "You needed to throw up but didn't. But my favorite part of the whole night is when I had to carry you in here, and you called me daddy." My eyes widened.

"I did not!" I gasped. "I wouldn't call you that." Or would I?

"Why don't you ask Louis or the whole third floor." He laughed. "You were slapping my ass and I told you to stop and you were like 'are you gonna spank me, daddy?' It was hilarious." He laughed harder. "But I mean you were a riot."

I covered my face in embarrassment. "Oh god, did we have sex?" He shook his head.

"No, big daddy couldn't have sex with his drunk princess." He pinched my cheek laughing. "Oh, boy did you try though." I ate the food and shook my head telling him I would never call him daddy. After we ate I got up and looked at the time.

"We have to check out in two hours. I think I'm going to take another shower." I took out my clothes for the trip back home.

Then it dawned on me, this was going to be the last time in a few weeks it was just going to be the two of us. There was the drive home and then I have to pack for Chicago. Stupid cousin Cathy. "My love, do you want to shower with me?" He nodded. I turned on the hot water and stripped down. He joined me a few minutes later. "Hi," I said as he stood under the water.

"Hi." He smiled. "What's wrong?" I shrugged.

"Nothing, just thinking." I reached for the shampoo, but he took it and told me to turn around. He shampooed my hair and I giggled as he rubbed my neck. "Did you take my makeup off?" I asked getting underneath the water. He began scrubbing his hair, putting it up so he looked he had a mohawk.

"Yup, I left your eyelashes on the dresser, don't know if you need them." I rinsed my hair and he watched me as I ran my hands over my body trying to clean off the soap. "You know, if you still want too, I could give you some lovin'." I looked down and saw why he was saying that he was hard. He rinsed himself off, giving me a chance to see his whole naked body. Boy was he convincing.

I got closer and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'm going to miss you when I leave." He kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to miss you, but we'll call each other every day. It'll be like you never left." He promised. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him. They were needy kisses. The type that said 'please don't let me leave.' He pressed me up against the shower wall and I gasped at how cold it was. "Sorry." He apologized. He began kissing me and I moaned at how close he was to me. He began sucking on my neck and down to my right nipple.

"Mmm, Harry." I gasped as he switched to the other side doing the same. "I need you." I moaned. "Please."

He pulled away and nodded. "Let me get a-" I shook my head.

"No, just like that. I'm on the pill it's okay." He looked in my eyes and nodded, putting a hand between us to begin massaging my clit. I gasped as he checked to see if I was ready. He seemed nervous. "What is it?"