Bonus Chapter- Halloween

Start from the beginning

Micheal

I look around at the front porch sadly. I did not have an decorations up, I was gonna put up some Halloween lights and some pumpkins out. But I didn't know if I should, I love Michael and I know he dislikes Halloween. Halloween reminded him too much of his sister and dad. He hates them both so I did not want to remind him of any of them. I stare at my the porch before just closing the door not wanting to continue to want for something I might not be able decorate. Michael had left last night and would not be returning until tomorrow night. Pulling out my box of decorations for Halloween I pull out the mask I wore every year. It was a simple white mask that covers just my eyes and made it look like I had cried blood nIt went well with the turn up clothes that I run through mud every year.
Staring at the mask I run my hand over it. "You have not decorated yet," Michael comments making me drop the mask and turn around. "What are you doing here? I thought you were out killing," I state confused not expecting to see Michael today at all. "I saw you on the porch but you did not put anything up," Michael answers, "I didn't want to make Halloween harder on you. I'm fine not celebrating it," I explain looking down not wanting him to know it I really did want to. "Your looking through a box of Halloween stuff. Go be normal," Michael says, I shake my head not wanting to upset him as a crack of thunder eliminates the house. It was gonna rain soon. "It's okay honey. It's not like this place does much for Halloween. I'll be okay, go kill. I'll be perfectly good," I tell him, Michael frowns at me.
I smile at him trying to show him I'm not upset. "I love you, I'm happy," I tell him hopping he knows I really am happy. "I love you too. I'll be back," Michael says stepping foreword and placing a kiss on my forehead. I smile softly closing my eyes and sigh softly. I keep my eyes close until I hear the front door closed. Slowly opening my eyes to see Michael had put my mask up on the table across from me. I smile to see it on a stack of movies. Moving over to the movies I notice they all were cutie but slightly scary movies. Picking up my mask I notice a note 'I'm sorry I can't be there today and watch you wait for kids to come get treats. But I thought you would these. Love you Michael' I smile reading the note happy because of his kindness. Plopping in one of the movies I grab my laptop and bring it downstairs so I can get a little writing done. Grabbing a drink I notice the rain coming down slowly.
Opening the door in the kitchen that goes outdoors I pull the outdoor rug up hopping it helps keep the rain out, going to the back door I turn on the light and open the door doing the same thing there. Moving back to the living room I play the movie pulling a blanket over my legs as they extend onto the coffee table. With two bowls next to me I occasionally reach in bring either popcorn or some type of candy. Occasionally paying attention to Pacific Rim while I write and enjoy the sounds of rain from outside. Halloween being the farthest thing from my mind as I wish Michael was here with me.
As I put in the third movie the sound of sirens knock me out of my happy trance. There was a thundering knock at the door, moving to it I turn on the porch light, looking out the peephole I put on my confused act. Opening the door I come face to face with two policemen and a older man. "May I help you?" I ask hopping my voice shows confusion, than again I am confused as to why they are here. "Where's Michael?" One of them ask, "Michael? Michael Andres? What do you need with him?" I question coming up with my ex best friends last name. "No! Michael Myers! Where is he?" The guy in the trench coat asks. "Myers? I don't know any Myers sir," I comment hopping this man does not catch my lie. If he does I will be in deep crap for aiding a murder. Than again to me he is just the man I love. "You live in his house ma'am. Nobody has lived in this house since he escaped a mental ward," a police officer who I noticed was the sherif explains.
My eyes go wide at the mention of phycological ward. I knew Michael had the killer mentality but I did not know that he had been a mental ward. "Someone escaped the medical ward?!" I ask this news to me. Than again I don't watch much news. "Yes ma'am almost 4 years ago. Is this the first you have heard of it?" The other officer asks, I give a nod. "I'm sorry gentleman but the only Michael I know is my boyfriend. He works as a mechanic 3 states over, I see him when he gets his days off. But besides that I don't talk to most people. I'm a writer so I don't have much free time to socialize. Well now that I think about it Michael did bring 10 friends by a few weeks ago," I mumble rambling to these men so they question why they came to me. "Your boyfriend is a mechanic? An auto mechanic?" The sheriff asks me, I wave my hand at him. "No no he's a mechanic at a factory. He also dabbles in construction," I explain which is also true. Michael is good at fixing things around here and he's helped with some of the repairs the house needed.
All three men look at each other than at me. The other officer looks around peering into my house "you have no decorations up," he comments. I laugh nodding softly "yeah, I've been so busy that when I got down the box of decorations and looked outside I just couldn't bring myself to string up so many lights. Michael would worry if I got up on that latter alone. Than when I came inside it just seemed like such a dumb thing to just decorate for a few hours than have to rip them down," I explain trying to keep some truth in my lie. "Does Michael live here with you?" The sherif asks me, I shake my head frowning "sadly no, since he is head mechanic he has to be housed there. But when ever he has free time yeah he's with me. I mean, how could he not, I latch onto him like a rabbit whenever I can get my hands on him," I answer smile at them hopping if I weird them out they will leave. "Well we are gonna place a police officer near your house just incase Myers comes back for his house," the trench coat old male says. I frown trying to think up a lie as to why they shouldn't do that.
I bite my lip flirty "ohh please don't. I'll get in trouble with Michael. He is a very possessive man, I wouldn't want an officer getting hurt because Michael thought that man was my lover or something. There's also the fact that if Michael comes around, I'm a screamer, I don't want your officer coming in because he hears screams and walk into something they shouldn't," I state pretending to be thinking of there officers. The younger officer seems to get a smile which I glare at while the other men seem to pale. "Has this Michael ever hit you?" The trench goat asks "once but I kind of walked into it. That's what I get for walking between two huge very large men," I giggle out as the man more pales again. The sheriff clears his throat "I see, well we will check up on you again tomorrow morning," the sheriff says tipping his hat than going to walk away "I'd wait until after lunch sir. Michael doesn't leave until after lunch, I plan to get in a bit more fun until he has to go," I call after them giggling more.
The two older gentleman seems to run away as the younger man is slower. I slam the door glaring, I turn around and run straight into Michaels chest. "Really? You had to say that?" Michael asks his arms wrapping around my waist. I frown softly "it was the only thing I could think of. What was I suppose to say 'my boyfriend is the killer from the ward your looking for. Please don't leave a cop because if he comes back I want his hugs'?" I offer to him a bit sad he didn't like my lie. His jaw clenched than he kisses my check softly "I'm glad you don't mind that I was in a ward. I'll tell you about it later. But I meant did you have to say your a screamer. That little twerp is gonna get it for looking at you like that after you said it," Michael growls making me reach up and kiss him nose. "Like I said my possessive boyfriend," I say smiling that I hit that on the head.
Michael pulls me closer and nuzzles his face into my neck. "I've got my niece, she dies tonight. Than I'll be back for you as soon as I can," he whispers making me freeze. "Wrong word choose. I mean I'll come back to be with you as soon as I can," Michael corrects himself as soon as he saw how stiff I was. I relax and kiss him gently "take your time my love. Just please be safe," I whisper hopping he will be safe. Michael chuckles but I hit him with the side of my fist gently "even if you can't die I still worry. I can't help it, so for me, just be careful," I state looking up at him as I play with the flap on his shirt. Michael pulls my hand from gust shirt laying a kiss on it "I'll be very safe. Lock the doors. I don't want that little punk of a officer getting to you," he says than he's gone his touch lingering on my fingers making me sigh and hug myself softly.
Doing as he says I go to the front door making sure it's locked. Moving to the other two doors I close them and lock them up tight. If it makes Michael happy and worry less I'll do it. Opening the small windows upstairs in the bathrooms just slightly I let the fresh air move through the house. Going back down stairs I get comfy again on the couch noticing there was a large handful gone from my popcorn, shaking my head I smile knowing it was Michael. When my movie finishes I notice it was close to midnight. Yawning I put everything away and move upstairs putting my computer back into my office. Moving to our bedroom I change into my pjs than go close the windows so I don't worry about them later.
I lay down cuddling into one of the pillows after I put Michaels favorite shirt on it. I smile into his shirt closing my eyes knowing Michael has keys to the backdoor so I did not need to worry about having to leave anything open. I shift awake when a hand plays with my hair, turning I come face to face with Michael "mmm what?" I mumble hugging my pillow closer. "Let go of the pillow so I can be your pillow," Michael whispers pulling at my pillow. I let go of the pillow wanting to go back to sleep. Michael lays down than pulls me into him. "So that's where my shirt went," Michael mumbles, I lay my head on his chest falling back asleep. "I heard everything you said," Michael whispers as I put my hand over his face, "shhh" I whisper just wanting to be with him and enjoy his smell. "Than it's a good thing I showered so we can snuggle," Michael says making me shake my head that he is still talking. "I'm soorry, I just missed you so much," Michael says making me smile and kiss his check.