Wedding Day

Miwa P.O.V

"Do I look okay?"

"Do I look okay?"

"'Okay'. . .? Miwa, you look breathtaking, beautiful, amazing, so many words can't be used to describe you because there's not enough! My baby girl, you're getting married. Oh god, I'm crying!" Mom started sobbing and blew her nose into a napkin loudly.

My hair had gotten done, I had a bit of makeup on with a red stain lipstick with my heart screaming at me that this is happening, so no backing out now-not that I'd want to.

"Miwa, we're here!"

"Shut up, you're so loud."

Dad and dad-I now call both All Might and Aizawa 'dad'-entered the room because I couldn't choose who would walk me down the isle.

They both looked at me in my wedding kimono and their eyes widened, staring at me with disbelief.

"Dad, are you. . .crying?" I asked Aizawa, tears running down his cheeks.

"How can I not? You're so damn young and you're getting married," He chuckled, wiping them away while All Might practically sobbed into his hankerchief.

"I'm sorry, I'll just put this over here. . .Don't look at me!" All Might sobbed.

"You ready, kid?" Aizawa asked, holding his hand out for me and I stepped over to him, taking it.

It's time.

"I'm done, let's go," All Might sniffled, hooking our arms together, both on either side of me and we started towards the room where my future will be waiting for me.

Glancing at Aizawa, then All Might, a soft smile graced my lips at how the love of Shouto and I has brought so many people together. Aizawa doesn't have such a hatred for All Might anymore, our classmates-my family-came together, despite their differences and are about to watch me become Mrs. Todoroki Miwa.

The double doors opened up and my amber eyes immediately landed on Shouto, all dressed in black and white, in his kimono and gasps erupted around the room.