Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!

Miwa P.O.V

"You're Eraser-heads' daughter, right?! Can you tell us what All Might is like-?"

"I'm sorry, but I have to go to class-"

"Please, miss-!"

"Again, I'm sorry, but I can't be lat-" The reporter grabbed me by my arm, preventing me from going inside.

"If you don't let her go, this can be counted as harassment," Dad growled, causing her to let me go and the defense systems activated.

Taking my seat next to Shouto, he didn't even ask me if I was okay, but the bruise on his chest made me worry.

The only reason I could see it was because his button up shirt wasn't buttoned up all the way and the purple bruise stood out.

"Today, we are going to do something that decides your future."

Another Quirk test?

"You all need to pick a class representative."

Oh, just normal school stuff.

Not really caring about this stuff, I turned towards Shouto.

"Shouto, are you alright? That's a pretty big bruise," Asking out of concern for a classmate, his eyes widened and he turned away from me.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it."

"Hey," I touched his shoulder reassuringly.

"If anything's going on, you have us. I may not know you very well, but I care, even if it may not seem like some of us do most of the time," He only nodded, not giving me a proper response, but I wasn't going to argue.

~●~

"Can I sit with you guys?" I asked Ochako and Izuku.

"Sure!" Izuku nodded, scooting over and letting me sit down with his group of friends.

"So Aizawa, what's your Quirk? We never got to see it," Iida asked me.

"It's called Harmony. I have two bloodtypes in my body, which I can use for separate things. My AB-negative blood can heal people if they drink it, and my O-positive blood can be transformed into any weapon that I want. And you can call me Miwa."

"But AB-negative is the rarest blood type in the world, are you sure it's okay for you to just give it to others for healing?" Iida questioned.

"I have thought about that, but I don't think I'm in too much trouble with my blood. I've only ever used my blood to heal once in my life, so I'm fin-"

"WARNING: Level three security breech. All students, please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion."

Who could've broken in?!

~●~

THE MEDIA?!

ARE YOU JOKING?!

"Miwa, your bandages have unraveled," Iida pointed out and I re-wrapped my wrist, making sure it was tight this time.

"That's very unsanitary, go to the nurse."

Is he just used to being a robot, or. . .?

"Okay, okay," Informing dad that I was getting my bandages re-wrapped, he just nodded before napping again in his cocoon thing.

I should swing by the office to see if my suit is fixed too.

I really liked it too! And I just had to ruin it the first day of having it!

"Recovery Girl, my bandages-" I stopped myself when I saw Midnight talking to Recovery Girl.

"Hello dearie! Please, come in. Midnight was just leaving," Midnight walked past me, glancing at me before turning the corner.

Okay. . .?

"Are you sure you don't just want me to heal it? If someone sees you cutting your wrist for your blood, they could get triggered from something way worse."

"You're right, I'll find some other way to do it," Kissing my wrist, it healed in a matter of seconds and I thanked her before leaving.

"Shouto?" I was quite surprised to see him waiting outside the nurses office.

"Miwa, you were right. I need someone to talk to about this," Pulling down his front collar, he exposed the giant bruise to me.

"Can we talk after school? I'll walk you home," He offered and as much as I wanted to threaten the person who hurt him right then and there, I decided to wait.

"Of course-" He hugged me.

"Thank you. . ."