PROLOGUE

Aizawa Shouta P.O.V

"Morning Miwa," I entered my daughters room with my usual emotionless face and saw that she was nowhere in sight. Not in her bed, closet, under her bed, nowhere in her own room.

Don't tell me she's playing this early in the morning.

"Miwa? Miwa, this isn't the time to-what the. . .?" Stepping out from her room, I saw a bright light eminating from the living room and speed walked towards it.

"Daddy, daddy! Look at me! I'm flying! Woohoo!" My four-year-old daughter giggled as she hovered above the ground, flying in tiny circles with pure excitement on her face.

Huh, so she's finally gotten her Quirk.

"Great job Miwa-"

"Daddy, can I get into UA?! My fwiend said tha-!"

"Miwa, no. UA is out of the question," My voice got darker when she mentioned UA High and wanting to go there.

"B-but why, daddy?" She asked, hovering over to me as I grabbed cereal.

"Because I said so, now, go get dressed. Your private teacher is coming today-"

"No! I want to go to UA! I-It-It's my dweam, daddy!" She started throwing a fit with her bottom lip quivering and I growled under my breath.

She doesn't understand!

"Miwa, that is enough. Go get dressed, I'm not asking again," She hovered away, tried stomping off but can't control her Quirk just yet, so she failed at that.

She doesn't understand that she can get seriously hurt, and not in a physical way.

But, I can't keep this from her forever.

We can't keep this from her forever.

~•~

"What kind of Quirk do you think it is?"

"I don't know, but it has to be similar to his, right?" She questioned, seeing Miwa hovering in her sleep.

"Maybe, but don't forget, it coul-"

"Don't you think I already know that? Look, I. . .This is the last time I'm going to see her in person, so just take care of her, alright?"

"I will, you know that." She sighed, twirling Miwas light pink hair with her finger.

"Keep my little girl safe. . .Goodbye, Aizawa."