That's The Idea, Ochako

Miwa P.O.V

News about me being the daughter of All Might spread around faster then a wildfire

News about me being the daughter of All Might spread around faster then a wildfire. The weight on my shoulders started piling up when I heard of everything that's expected of me.

I'm expected to be the next Symbol of Peace, people are wondering if I have more than one Quirk due to that whole glowing thing that happened when the villains invaded the USJ, and the big question is why All Might passed me on as Eraserheads' child, and not his.

Izuku. . .

I really need you right now.

Opening the door, I was greeted by familiar messy green hair and a crooked smile.

"Hey Miwa!"

~●~

"I see you got your glasses fixed," Izuku pointed out to my new red glasses.

"Oh, these? All Might bought me a new pair after my other one broke," An awkward silence filled the air after saying that.

". . .You didn't know, did you?"

"That the number one hero in the world is my dad? Nope. Oh, and don't forget about Midnight."

"Midnights' your mother? Whoa. . .You wanna talk? I'll always be here for you, you know that, right?" Izuku brushed his hand against mine, attempting to hold it with a pink blush on his face.

"I know, Izuku. . .I know," Intertwining our fingers together, I gave him a close-eyed smile.

"MA'M! Is it true that All Might is your father and Midnight is your mother?!"
"Is it true you have two Quirks?!"
"Are you-?!"

"STOP HARRASSING HER, OR I'LL BLOW YOUR ASSES UP!"

Bakatsuki threatened, shoving Izuku aside, wrapping an arm around my waist and creating explosions through his other hand.

They all screamed and scattered away, and I sighed in relief before looking up at Katsuki.

"Thanks Katsuki. I really appreciate it," Leaning up, I pecked his cheek and explosions came out of his EARS?!

"HOW DO YOU GET SWEATY IN YOUR EARS?!" I questioned, jumping away from him.

"SH-SHUT UP!" He yelled back, his cheeks and ears burning red.

"Come on, let's go to class altogether! I know you don't really care for Izuku, Bakatsuki, but he's my bff! So please try and get along with him?" I asked.