Katsuki Bakugou: Origin

Juno P.O.V

V

.

.

.

"Goodbye. . ."

"No, Miss. Iida! We will save you! CLEAR!"

"Tell Katsuki that I'll always be there for him. It's what I was put on this Earth for. . ."

.

.

.

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Miwa P.O.V

The doors shut behind us and we stayed quiet for a few moments, registering in my mind that All Might isn't near us yet, but the fight will begin soon enough.

Katsuki suddenly started walking off, ignoring Izuku who is trying to slow him down and get his attention so that we can all work together.

"K-Kacchan! For this exam, the teacher is the Villain, and we are the heroes, so we need to keep in mind the Villains' combat ability and choose either to fight or run. But in our case, the Villain is All Might, and fighting against him is dangerous-Wait, Kacchan!"

"Stop following me!" He yelled at Izuku, but I'm the one that flinched at his harsh tone.

What does he have against Izuku?

"I-If we keep going straight, All Might will probably be waiting for us. We should take a detour-" Izuku ignored the fact that he was yelled at and kept on trying to persuade Katsuki.

"Why should we run away? It'd be better if we beat him up!"

"Katsuki, Izuku is just thinking of ways we can win this without violence! And I agree," I spoke up, walking by Izuku and he gave me a thankful smile.

"W-We should avoid combat if we can, no matter what!"

"We'll toy with him until it's over, and then once he's tired out, I'll beat him up!"

"Who do you think All Might is? Even with a handicap, you can't win against him!"

Katsuki violently whipped around and wacked Izuku in the face with his grenade armor around his hand!

Izuku!

"Just shut up. Just because things are going better for you doesn't mean you should talk. It's pissing me off-!"

"You're pissing me off! What's the matter with you?! He's trying to help us! Now put your goddamn petty feelings aside so we can pass this test, Katsuki!" I finally told him, standing between him and Izuku with a hard glare.