Sneak Peek

"Yoona? What's wrong?" Grandpa came into my room while I sobbed into my hands.

"Mommy a-and daddy are always gone! I-It makes me sad! I-I m-miss mommy and daddy!" He hugged me and I hugged grandpa back, wanting mommy and daddy back home.

"Yoona, they're Heroes, so they're going to be gone sometimes, but they're also protecting you," He wiped my tears away.

"Do they love me?"

"Of course they do!"

"Then why do they leave me?!"

Grandpa sighed, not knowing what to do with me as I continued to cry for mommy and daddy.

"I know! You wanna watch your mommy and daddy fight on TV?"

"B-But daddy said-"

"Screw what your daddy said, we're watching them," Picking me up with one arm, grandpa walked into the living room, sat me down and turned on the TV.

"-And as you can see, Dawn and Shouto are fighting off-whoa!"

"That's mommy!" I pointed to the TV, recognizing her short hair.

"Just give up now!"

"Me? Give up? I'm Dawn of Justice, and I protect those who cannot defend themselves! And I have a little girl to go home too! TEXAS SMASH!"

Mommy punched the bad guy in the stomach and he went so far that he hit a building and broke the glass!

"Go daddy!" I giggled as he froze the bad guy.

"What do you think?"

"That was awesome! I'm going to be a Hero, just like mommy and daddy and Grandpa Yagi!"

"What about me?"

"Oh, you too, Grandpa Enji!" Grandpa sulked in the corner.

Grandpa, you're so weird.

"Yoona! We're home!"

"Mommy! I saw you on TV, you were so awesome! And daddy-!"

"You let her see us like that?! It's too much violence for her!" Daddy said angrily to grandpa.

"But I missed you! You're always gone, and grandpa wanted to help me! I'm gonna be a Hero too!" Setting my hands on my hips, I gave a
close-eyed grin.

"Why do you want to be a Hero, Yoona? Is it because we're Heroes?" Mommy asked, bending down to me and moving my hair from my face.

"Yup! And grandpa said that I'm the granddaughter of All Might and Endeavor, so I'll be number one and no one can beat me!"

"WHY ARE YOU PUTTING THAT IN HER HEAD?!" Daddy yelled, picking me up and holding me close to him.

"I love you mommy and daddy!"

"I love you too, Yoona."

"I love you too, my little pumpkin," Mommy pecked my forehead and joined the hug.

I can't wait to be just like you!