Bakugou vs Uraraka

Shouto P.O.V

"So cute~."

The girl, Iida Juno, marveled at how I stayed by Miwa and held her hand, hoping that she wasn't too badly injured and I looked up at her.

"S-Sorry, it's just that I wish I had a boyfriend who'd look at me the way you look at her," She smiled softly and I could feel the heat rushing into my cheeks.

"I'm not her boyfriend. . ."

"Oh! My bad, sorry. And sorry for doing so much damage to her too, I just wanted to show my brother how strong I am," She whimpered, not satisfied, but won't throw a big fit about it like most would.

"But I do like her," She perked up.

"Aw, so cute! Why don't you confess to her then?" She asked, getting very interested in my love life.

"We're. . .Different. For starters, our parents hate eachother, well, my father hates-"

"Name the things you have in common now," She demanded, her voice serious but still hushed.

Please don't be like Fuyumi.

"We both like talking about our pasts, letting things off our chests, especially with everything that's happened to her recently, she actually listens to me instead of ignoring me.
She got me into sweets, which is amazing considering I was never someone with a sweet tooth before.
My favorite is mochi, which is actually her favorite too.
She's amazing, kind hearted, talented, strong, she's so beautiful. . .She's the only one who can save me from this nightmare-" I got off track and stopped myself, looking at her to see if she woke up and heard that.

She remained asleep.

Phew.

"Seems like you two would be perfect for eachother. Take my advice and tell her how you feel, it's better then keeping it bottled up until you explode," Iida recommended and Miwa's hand gently squeezed mine as a groan escaped her mouth, making my heart beat faster and faster.

She's right.

I can't keep this inside forever.

I'll tell her soon.

"Oi."

Bakugou.

Turning around, he was leaning against the door and walked over to me, but I didn't let go of her hand.

"If you do anything to hurt her, I'll kick your ass, got it?" He threatened me and I chuckled, knowing he only wants to protect her from getting hurt.

"Got it."

Reluctantly, I let her hand go and walked out, leaving her with Bakugou.

Iida Juno P.O.V

"Hi, my name's Iida Juno! You are?" I introduced myself to the blond stranger with a happy smile

"You're that girl that bumped into me earlier."

Eh?

Getting a closer look at his face, he was right! His spiky blond hair and harsh, crimson eyes were the ones I recognized from earlier.

"Sorry about that, again. But, since I'll be in 1-A, what's your name? You can call me Juno," He rolled his eyes and sat down next to Aizawa, looking up at the ceiling.

"Bakugou Katsuki. . .You're not Japanese, are you? Juno isn't a Japanese name," He asked, still not looking at me.

"Nope, I'm not. I'm French," I said, and he looked at me, staring into my icy blue eyes.

Why is he staring at me so intensely?

A blush crept onto my ears and slowly went down my face as he kept on staring, starting to scare me.

"What's a French chick doing in Japan?" He questioned, investigating me.

"M-My parents moved here when I was a year old, I-I have no memory of them," I admitted, slowly picking up my blanket and hiding half of my face.

"I'm onto you, Jun-Why are you crying?!" He yelled out, seeing my bottom lip quivering and tears glossing over my eyes.

"The way you're staring at me is mean! Please, stop! It's scary!" I pleaded, looking away and hearing footsteps coming my way.

Oh no!

He's going to hurt me!

"Stop crying, I'm sorry, okay?! Geez," Wiping away my tears, I looked up at him.

"Sorry for being such a crybaby."

"Stop apologizing, it's pissing me off."

"S-Sorry-I mean-!"

"Tch."

~●~

"He's so powerful."

Bakugou smirked at his victory and looked at me, his harsh gaze on me.

"I think you said that a little too loudly, Juno," Kirishima chuckled, taking a seat next to me and tossing his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to him.

"Oi, Bakugou! Be a man and treat a beauty like Juno here with some respect, it's creepy to stare!" Kirishima smirked and Bakugou made more explosions form in his hands.

"I DON'T THINK I HEARD YOU CLEARLY! SAY THAT AGAIN!"

So scary!

"Wish me luck, Juno!" Kirishima smiled, sending a wink my way, meaning he's being friendly.

"I will! Do your best, Kirishima!" I cheered him on as he ran down to the arena.

"Um, Juno?"

"Yes?"

"Don't you know what that means? Kirishima winking at you and putting his arm around you?" Tsu asked me.

"Oh, he's being friendly, of course!" I grinned happily, turning my attention back to Kirishima against Tetsutetsu.

"So dense, ribbit."