Get Along

(The previous chapter is going to be about the giant girl story I was talking about.
And I'll be posting a few more chapters about the summer~!
And since summer is longer then two months, you'll be seeing a wedding chapter soon~! So go vote for your favorite wedding kimono!)
Miwa P.O.V

So beautiful

So beautiful. . .

"No need to thank me, Miwa."

Okay, now you've ruined it Enji.

"The wedding will start at ten in the morning and dinner will be served around three. I trust that you've picked your bridesmaids?" Enji asked me, sneering down at me and I puffed my cheeks out.

Why do I have to be alone with you?

"Yes, in fact, I have. And none of them are to your liking!" I stated with a smile before walking outside to view more of the area.

I hope Shouto is having fun with his mom.

Meanwhile, I'm stuck here with Enji.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't even like me, that he's only doing this for my power.

"He doesn't seem to care about me, so I'll practice my wedding present for Shouto," Taking a deep breath, I started on it and continued, my confidence growing as I did so.

Enji P.O.V

"That girl is honestly getting on my nerves

"That girl is honestly getting on my nerves. She's lucky that she's powerful-hm? What's that sound?" Walking out of the building and into the courtyard where the marriage is being held, I spotted Miwa standing at the end of the isle, where she is to be soon married to Shouto, singing in the magnificent voice.

". . .All with you~," She finished, smiling to herself.

"I hope he likes it, I spent months preparing it. Atleast now I know it isn't too mu-ENJI?!" She screeched, surprised to see me and I stood there with an emotionless expression.

"Is that your wedding present for Shouto?" I asked her.

". . .Yes."

"I didn't know you felt that way about my son, it truly is a mutual feeling. . ." I trailed off, finally understanding the way Shouto and Miwa wanted me to.

"Miwa, for the sake of my sons' happiness, let's get along. I know he isn't quite fond towards me because of the things I've done, but I doubt he'd want us to dislike eachother forever," She started towards me with her brow raised.

"You're not just saying that to get to him?"

Of course she'd assume that.

"No, I'm not. A father wouldn't want his own son to hate him for as long as he lives. I. . .I want to have a closer bond with him, one I failed to make with him as a child. Although we may have our differences, can we get along?" By her expression, she's shocked. After all I've done, now is the time I finally do what's right?

"Okay Enji, let's get along," She gently smiled.

"Do I call you dad?"

"We're not that close yet."