Roaring Sports Festival [1]

Katsuki P.O.V

[I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS BLUSHING, OKAY?]

"Decloration of war?" Miwa muttered before walking closer to the purple haired freak.

"If you're declaring war on my classmates, then you're declaring war on me, daughter of All Might!" She proclaimed and whispers started floating around, mostly about how they recognized her.

"I know that I may not stand a chance against a girl with two Quirks, but think about it. . ." He grabbed her gently by her chin.

The Hell is he doing?!

"Think about how powerful our children could be."

*slap!*

Everyone gasped, never seeing Miwa react like this before. She back handed him across the face and glared at him.

"Quirk Marraiges are nothing but a nuisance. I'd even marry a Quirkless man if I were in love with him! Doesn't matter if my future children are powerful or not, they'd be stronger then you could ever dream of. And I'm not talking about Quirks," The passion in her voice struck me right in the feelings and a pink blush danced across my face.

She doesn't care about power, only love.

"Let's just go, Miwa. They don't matter anyway," Taking her hand in mine, I shoved past the extras that call themselves heroes in training.

"You agree with me, you just won't admit it," It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

But I didn't deny it.

"I can't believe I did that. I don't see All Might as my dad, but I used it as an advantage. I've stooped so low," She sulked and I sighed.

"You wanted to make sure they knew who they were messing with. Trust me, I would've done the same thing," I reassured her and she turned to me before flashing a heartwarming smile.

"Thanks Katsuki."

In that moment, I realized that all of those moments we had spent playfully arguing with eachother, those moments outside of school where she'd act completely foolish and and I'd get so jealous because Deku would totally get her, I just realized that. . .

I have a crush on Aizawa Miwa.

Miwa P.O.V

"That

"That. . .Was awesome!" I breathed out, still out of breath though.

Bakatsuki randomly volunteered to help me train. He threw explosions at me while I sliced through them, or dodged.

"You sure it's okay to slice your wrist like that?" He questioned, stretching.

"Nope, I should really stop that. My arm is the more careful place to do that," I started stretching as well.

That purple haired kid in class, what was he thinking?

He should've known that we wouldn't take a declaration of war so lightly, especially with Bakatsuki.

(I stole this moment from Gurren Lagann)

"Miwa, I learned something about you," Bakatsuki told me, walking up from behind me.

"Oh, really? What is it?"

.

.

.

Slightly turning my body around and glancing at him, my lips connected with his.

My amber eyes widened and I froze. He had closed his eyes and it wasn't an accident, he initiated the kiss.

Pulling away, he had a pink blush coating his cheeks and his regular harsh gaze turned into a soft and gentle one.

"Your back is your weak spot."