Upon Each Of Their Hearts

??? P.O.V

"Aizawa Miwa, Quirk: Harmony.
Father: All Might, Quirk: Unknown.
Mother: Unknown, Quirk: Unknown.
Her father being All Might gives her a great chance that she may have more then one Quirk. After all, she has two bloodtypes."

"What do you want me to do?"

"End her life. There cannot be another Symbol of Peace!"

". . .We have a deal."

Miwa P.O.V

"

". . .Okay?"

"She'll. . .Fine, All Might."

Mumbling filled my ears and I started to regain consciousness.

The talking stopped. My eyes fluttered open and I hissed as I stood up. Looking at my arm, an I.V. cord was inside one, filling my body with water and the other had my blood type.

An awkward silence filled the air when I looked to see Recovery Girl, but only saw a short blonde man and Midnight.

"Wh-who are you?"

~●~

After a long explanation that the short man was All Might, or Toshinori Yagi, questions started to roam my head.

"What do you want to know?" He asked, shuffling around in an uncomfortable manner.

"Why didn't you take me?" My words came out hoarse, like my voice, since I screamed so much.

"I was scared out of my mind. One day, this baby shows up at my doorstep with a note that she's my daughter, I-I was terrified. I knew that I was nowhere near ready to be a father, and Aizawa said that he'd raise you as his own. I'm sorry that. . .That I never got to see your first steps, hear your first w-words. . .I-I'm so sorry. . ." Tears glosses over his blue eyes and soon, he started crying and reached his hand out to me, wanting to hug me, but reluctantly pulled away.

"Midnight."

"Yes?"

"Are you my mother?" She tensed up at my question.

.

.

.

"Yes, I am."

"Then w-why?" I could feel the sadness starting to overwhelm my body.

"In that time, I barely became a Hero, I wasn't getting much money yet. I knew that if I kept you, you would've starved, you wouldn't be living the life I-"

"But both of you couldn't at least try?!" My outburst made their eyes widen.

"You couldn't at least try and raise me? You had to lie?! Instead of calling you my dad, or you my mom, I had Aizawa and. . .For the longest time, I-I felt like my mother didn't want anything to do with me. You abandoned me, b-both of you."

"We weren't together. . .I-It was a. . .
A-A-"

"I was born out of a one-night stand?" My hands covered my mouth at the horror. I wasn't made out of love, I was made out of lust.

They didn't answer.

"G-Get o-out," I stuttered.

"Sweetie-"

"Leave me alone! I don't want to look at either of you!" My body started to shake and tears cascaded down my cheeks and touched the blanket, vanishing like my birth parents did.

Despite wanting to hold me, calm me down, they left by my wishes and I started sobbing into my hands.

I'm the result of a one-night stand!

I'm a mistake!

"I should've never existed!" I sobbed out, crying at the top of my lungs and the door opened again.

"I-I said to go!" I hiccuped, but the footsteps only can't closer.

"GO-!" Bringing my hand up, my emotions out of control, a hand grabbed my wrist to stop me and it was Shouto.

"I-I-I'm so sorry. . .I'm a mistake. . .I-I shouldn't have been b-born," The tears wouldn't stop and I turned myself away, not wanting anyone to see me in such a pathetic state.

"Neither should I have."

He sat down near me and I scooted over before burying my face into his chest and continuing to cry.

"Kill me. . ." I whimpered, hating how I was created, hating how they didn't even give it a second thought before giving me away.

"You're important to us all, Miwa. UA student, or not, we all support you and we will be there for you. . .I'm the result of a Quirk Marraige."

Wh-what?

"I've never told anyone this before. . .But my father is a horrible person, he's cruel, selfish and abusive. My birth father is unfortunately Endeavor.

Oh my god. . .

"My mother hated my side that represents my father, so she poured boiling water over it, overwhelmed with hatred for him. . .He sent her to a mental hospital, raising me to surpass All Might. Despite everything, she's the only mother I will ever have. You're no mistake Miwa, you're a gift into this world clouded in darkness."

"Please, stay with me?"

Having Shouto tell me all of these things meant everything to me. Meaning he's opening up, and he trusts me enough to tell me the dark side of being Endeavors' son.

". . .Of course."

Little did I know, this would spark a war between colleagues, and something more as well.