Todoroki vs Bakugou

(Random pic of me :p)
Shouto P.O.V

"Didn't you hear me?! I said-

"Didn't you hear me?! I said-. . .!" Bakugou fainted and soon, the sweet fragrance filled my nostrils and my consciousness started to fade.

Miwa. . .

I didn't win. . .I was too afraid of my own Quirk.

You're probably. . .Disappointed.

~●~

"Disappointed? Shouto, I don't care if you were in first place or not, it's completely understandable that you were afraid," Miwa explained, giving me a hug and her warmth filled my heart, fueling my fire.

"Miwa. . .I'm going to see my mother," A gasp escaped her pink, soft looking lips when she pulled away.

"Really? Does-?"

"No, he doesn't know, and even if he did, I wouldn't let him stop me. It's been so long. . .I wonder if she hates me?" With her small hands, she puffed out her cheeks and held my face.

. . .So cute.

"She's your mom, Shouto. Yes, I know that means she doesn't have to love you, but from what you had told me, she didn't mean to do it. I'm so proud of you," Pecking my scar lovingly, I didn't want the feeling to go away, but unfortunately all good things come to an end.

If only she could meet you.

"Come on, the awards ceremony is about to start. And I got third place," She playfully stuck out her tongue, grabbed my hand, and took me to be showed off to the crowd.

Looking at her all jumpy on her third place seat, made me realize that if I don't do anything about my rising feelings for her, then Bakugou, and possibly Midoriya, might try and take her from me.

I've decided.

Before I meet my mom, I'm confessing to where I first started to fall for her.

Miwa P.O.V

V