Battle On, Challengers!

Miwa P.O.V

The way Iida had explained it, Iida Juno is his adopted sister, and she was being homeschooled up until this point

He says that her Quirk is very similar to someone we know, but wouldn't tell us the details. Only that she's amazing, but also very shy and not as confident as most of us would be in our Quirks.

"Let's get this match started!" Present Mic announced and I walked into the center and a girl came running out, huffing and puffing.

"I-I'm so sorry I'm late-! Eep!" She tripped and landed face first.

Uh. . .

Do I help? What should I so?

"Seems like Iida Juno is a bit clumsy-! HOLY COW! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!"

The whole crowd gasped when she got up, dusted herself off and showed her face. Even her beauty took my breath away and she looked around in confusion.

"Um, why is everyone staring at me?" She wondered aloud, her voice sounding as soft as silk and so hushed.

How can people not stare?!

[DISCLAIMER: The character I'm using as my new OC belongs to an anime called The Irregular at Magic School

[DISCLAIMER: The character I'm using as my new OC belongs to an anime called The Irregular at Magic School. I DO NOT OWN HER NOR THE ANIME.
Btw, I picture her voice sounding like Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto]

"Enough of that, pedophile."

"You're so cruel, Aizawa! Anyways!
Let's. . .START!"

Tearing the uniform cloth of the arm part off, my bandages were already slipping off and my eyes flashed blue.

Sorry Iida, but I'm not losing!

"AGH!" She cried out in pain as the blood shot straight through her leg, stopping halfway as my signature sword.

"Ouchy," She whispered.

She screamed when it yanked itself out from her leg and back into my hand before I started running at her.

"I'm sorry if I give you frostbite!"

What?!

"BLIZZARD!"

Putting out both hands infront of her, snow flew from her palms and at me, stopping me and I fell back on butt.
Putting up my arms, I tried my best to peer into the snow, but my body was shivering!

W-Wait, it came out of her ha-hands,
r-right?

Th-then she must s-still be infront of me!

Forcing myself off of the ground, I noticed that the force of the blizzard started to slow down and marched my way towards the main source of this Quirk.

"FIRE!"

Both cold and fire?!

She's like Shouto!

"Not so fast!" The flames started burning me up, but I jumped onto her and it stopped as I struck my sword beside her head.

"Did I hurt you?! I'm so sorry!"

Why is she so worried about me?

Looking at her hand, a circle of white letters surrounded her wrist!

What kind of Quirk is this?

"CAGE!"

The air was knocked out of me as I was shot straight into a cage and my back smacked right into the iron bars surrounding me.

I taste metal.

Crap.

The taste of metal in my mouth signalled that blood wasn't a good sign.

"What a-? A-Ah!" I fell back down, my entire body feeling like it was being drained of power.

"This cancels out your Quirk for a bit, my Quirk only allows me to do certain things as long as I keep my eyes open. Oh, I'm so sorry! I only wanted to hurt bad guys, not my classmates!" She ranted, accidentaly revealing her Quirk-well, part of it anyway.

"Fight through it!"

S-Shouto?

Looking up at my friends, Shouto stood up and started chanting for me.

"You're stronger then this, Miwa!
Show us the girl we know!"

"Yeah! Fight back!"

"You can win this, Miwa!"

My friends started yelling at me to get up and fight back, only I felt that presence again. The presence of eight people.

My strength. . .I can feel it returning!

"Wh-Whoa!" She marveled at my glowing form, and blinked.

The cage vanished into thin air as my body started to float above the ground and her icy blue eyes widened.

"All Mights' daughter?!"

"More then that, I'm afraid," I replied before flying towards her and landing a punch in her stomach, causing her to cough up blood.

One after another, I landed punches on her stomach, but she caught my fist.

"B-BLIZZARD!"

The snow came out of her other hand, covering my body as I fell down, but then, one move in particular came to my mind.

Putting my fingers into a flicking position, as if I was about to flick her forehead, I smirked.

"SMASH!"

The impact hit her from where I was standing and she launched into the wall, hitting it so hard that it cracked and she slid down the wall in pain.

"Aizawa Miwa advances onto the next round!" Midnight proclaimed proudly, smiling at me like I just won the entire tournament.

My glow vanished, as well as the presence, and the exhaustion hit me hard and I collapsed onto the floor.

"Miwa!" I heard the sound of ice, meaning Shouto was probably heading over to me, and he held my head in his lap.

"You did it," He murmered.

"Y-Yeah, it was pretty fricking awesome," I coughed out.

"Let's get you to Recovery Girl, you get to bond with Iida Juno," He grunted, lifting me up into his arms and warmth surrounded me like a blanket on a cold, winter night.

"Thank you, Shouto."

"No, Miwa. . .Thank you," He pecked my cheek.