Roaring Muscles

Miwa P.O.V

"Dad! I can't see!"

"Dad! I can't see!"

"Then wear contacts."

"I can't, dad! Just give me my glasses!" I whined as he dangled them over my head and my tiny body kept on jumping to grab them, but he only jerked them away every time I was even remotely close to getting them!

"Fine, here," He gave me my glasses back and I cleaned them with my shirt before setting them back on my face.

"Bye dad!" Grabbing my bag, I was about to head out the door, but he grabbed my hand.

"I'm gonna need you to take the regular Exams, is that alright with you?" He suddenly asked and I raised my brow in question.

"Yeah, it's fine, but. . .why?"

Does it have something to do with my mother?

"I just need you to take it, alright? Your mother will be watching, and I want her to see what a strong woman you've become," Dad explained in a serious tone and I nodded, understanding and he dropped my hand.

"Good luck, kid."

What does he care?

He's never talked about her like this until I turned fourteen.

Maybe it's because it's inevitable that we'll cross paths and she'll recognize me.

But, I don't even know what she looks like! Or who she is!

Heck, she might avoid me for all I know!

"MIWA!"

I know that screeching!

Izuku!

"MIWA, A CUTE GIRL JUST SPOKE TO ME! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" Izuku screeched while people gave us weird looks.

"Oh, so I'm not cute? I didn't hear you bragging when I started dating you," I pretended to be mad and turned my back to him.

"Wh-what? Oh no! Miwa, you're beautiful! I-I told my mom and everything, y-you know that-!"

"I'm just teasing you!" I giggled and he sighed in relief.

"Come on, let's go! Oh, and I'm taking the regular Exams-are you staring at my butt again?"

"YES! I MEAN, NO!"

Too innocent for his own good.

~●~

"What's up, UA candidates? Thanks for tuning into me, your school DJ! Come on and let me here ya'!"

*Silence*

"Keeping it mellow, huh? That's fine, I'll skip straight to the main show. Let's talk about how this Practical Exams gonna go down, okay. ARE YOU READY?"

*Silence*

"Oh my goodness, it's the voice hero! I listen to his radio-shows everyday of the week! It's crazy how-"

"Will you shut up?" The blonde boy sitting beside me glared at Izuku.

"Like your application said, today you rocking boys and girls will be out there conducting mock battles in a super hip suburban city! After I've dropped the mic here, you'll head to your specified battle center, sound good?"

*Silence*

Geez.

"I see, so they're splitting us up so we can't work with any of our friends," Blondie figured it out and soon, Izuku did as well.

Izuku seems to be very afraid of Blondie here.

Does he bully Izuku?

"Get your damn eyes off my card-"

"Leave him alone, Blondie," I hissed at him and he glared down at me.

"Who do you think you're talking to, shortie?"

"A Blondie, that's who," My eyes flashed a bright blue just as a smirk made its way onto my lips.

But he wasn't fazed by it.

"I hope I get to beat you," He glared daggers at me and I simply bit into my wrist, making some blood leak out and transform into a dagger.

"And I hope you're not all talk, Blondie~," I teased with a bit of a flirtatious tone as I gently poked his chest with the dagger. My eyes flashed bright blue again and it went back to liquid form and into my wrist. I sealed the wound off with my bandage.

This may be fun after all.