Shouto Todoroki: Origin

Miwa P.O.V

"Why are you blushing so much?" Ochako asked, seeing the red blush trailing from my cheeks all the way to my ears

"Shouto, your match is about to start, what did you want to talk about?" He only grabbed my hand and in his other hand was golden rings!

"Sh-Shouto. . ."

"This ring means that no matter what, I'm always going to be there for you, care for you, and have you in my thoughts, as you already do for me. Will you please accept this?" My heart was hammering out of my chest, butterflies filled my stomach as he held the golden ring to put on my wedding finger.

"I-I do. . .I mean I will!" I quickly changed what I said, my mind wandering to places that shouldn't even be there!

Only, it didn't fit on my wedding finger, because it's too small. . .

"Here, perfect," He murmered, slipping it onto my pinky.

"C-Can I put yours on you?" I asked nervously and he nodded, putting it in my palm.

I put his on his pinky, and it was a perfect fit.

"I guess I got them a little too small, sorry," He chuckled at his small mistake.

"Shouto, this is the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done for me.
It's a simple mistake, you couldn't have known my ring size. Thank you so much," Going up on my tippy toes, and putting my hands on his shoulders, I put my lips on his scar.

"Shouto-"

His dad, Endeavor, walked in on the moment and his eyes widened.

"What's going on here?" He demanded, his eyes looking from the rings to my blushing face.

"None of your business. . .Wish me luck out there," Shouto went from harsh to kind in a matter of seconds, giving my hand with the ring a gentle squeeze with his hand that had the ring.

"I do. . .I-I WILL!" I stuttered again, messing up on my words.

"Oh my God, that's so cute! I totally ship you guys!" Ochako fangirled over my story.