Time To Pick Some Names

Miwa P.O.V

"Thanks for picking me up, Shouto

"Thanks for picking me up, Shouto. I didn't think it would be raining today," I thanked my boyfriend as we held hands and a small pink blush dusted his face.

"I can't allow my girlfriend to get a cold," He murmered, and I giggled.

He's so nervous.

I wonder if I'm his first ever real relationship?

"Congratulations, Todoroki! Miwa!"

Iida yelled as he raced past us in a green poncho and rain boots, making me snort.

"You snort?"

Crap.

My cheeks turned red in realization that my boyfriend now knows that I snort when I laugh.

"It's cute, just like you," He pecked my cheek, making me even more flustered then before.

We made our way into the school with several eyes on us, both from our class and other classes, as we put our things away.

"You and Todoroki, eh~?" Ochako poked my ribs.

"Todomiwa is sailing," I winked.

"YES! I have to tell the other-!"

"Wait!" I grabbed her wrist.

We can't let Aizawa, nor All Might know!

"Don't tell All Might, nor Aizawa, please? We want to tell them when we're ready," She gave me a thumbs up, and I sighed in relief as she ran off.

"What a shame, and here I thought I could get to you before he could."

Hitoshi spoke, seeing as I was the last one and Shouto had already started going to class.

". . ."

"Ah, so you're aware of my Quirk?"

". . ."

"I wouldn't use it on a girl like you, you're too pretty," He grabbed my pink locks, brought them to his face-

I flinched as a hand slammed against the lockers infront of me, blocking Hitoshi from me.

"I'm the only one who's allowed to touch her hair like that. Stay away," Shouto warned, anger clear as day in his voice.

"Shouto!" He picked me up bridal style and walked up the stairs, his face stoic yet angry.

Shouto. . .

You were really that jealous?

"I'm so glad you're alright. It's a good thing that bastard didn't use his Quirk on you," Setting me down infront of the class door, he opened the door for me, making my heart melt.

"You're late. Care to explain?" Aizawa asked, his bandages off his face and leaving a scar under one eye.

"Hitoshi Shinsou was harassing her, so I took care of the situation," Shouto explained as we walked to our seats, eyes just ALL OVER us.

~●~

"Miwa? Have you chosen your name?" Midnight asked me, and I nodded nervously, my body shaking as I stood infront of the class.

.

.

.

"The first sign of Justice: Dawn," Midnight gasped, my name similar to hers and the class clapped, liking my name.

"Dawn of Justice! Love it!" Midnight grinned, patting my head like a dog.

Walking back to my seat, the words that those eight people spoke me might have impacted my hero name without even realizing it.

Shouto only put his name, maybe because he couldn't think of one?

"Class dismissed."

The bell rang for lunch, yet everyone was still hung up on which agency they'd pick.

"Endeavor still chose you?" Shouto asked as we sat down outside.

"Yeah, I was kinda expecting it though. Now that the news is basically everywhere, there'll be more of an uproar when I decide," I groaned, leaning on his chest with his arms around my waist.

Then, he sniffed me.

What. . .?

"You smell like coconut," He muttered, his nose in my hair.

"And you smell like vanilla," I whispered, and he raised his brow.

"What?"

"Nothing~."

". . .I'm choosing Endeavor."

We both said at the same time, surprising one another as we got up.

"What? What about all those other offers you got? They. . .They're not as good as Endeavors'," He sighed in defeat, since no matter what, Endeavor is still the 2nd greatest hero.

"What about you? I know it's not to spite him," I asked.

"I want to learn, and he's the greatest one on my list. I want to know more about what makes him the 2nd greatest," He replied, closing his eyes and taking a big inhale, then exhale to help him calm down.

"And if he starts to ask more then he should, don't respond to him. He's an absolute monster, and I won't let him trick you into doing something you don't want to do," He put his forehead against mine.

"You're my knight in shining armor, Shouto. And besides, I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself," Setting my hands on my hips, I smirked and he chuckled.

"We'll see about that."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I demanded, running after him and soon, we were off to Endeavors Agency.