What I Can Do For Now

Miwa P.O.V

I look good~

I look good~.

I had decided to look at myself in the full-length mirror, just to check if something was wrong with the uniform, only to find out how good I looked in it.

The skirt is kinda short, but that's alright.

I put on my knee high socks, black shoes that UA provided for us, and grabbed my backpack.

"Bye dad!"

I'm still wondering what happened yesterday though.

The thing with Endeavor and hearing someone hit someone else.

Why was he so interested in my Quirk?

Don't think too much about it, Miwa! He probably just wanted to know more about your Quirk for. . .future references!

"Move!"

Someone shoved past me and I saw that it was Blondie and I jumped infront of him with a smirk.

"You got in?" I questioned and he glared at me.

"Yeah, of course! I'm going to surpass All Might!" He proclaimed and I laughed.

"Sorry hon, but I scored more points then you," I gave him a daring look and he made explosions in his hands.

"So you're Aizawa Miwa?! Shouldn't have thought of beating me, because I'm gonna tear you to shred-!"

Ripping off my bandages, my wound re-opened with a flash of blue eyes and I created a sword. Pointing it right at his throat, he drew in a startled breath.

"Don't you go and start threatening me, Blondie. Just like everyone else, I'm trying to become a great hero, so don't think just because you've got an explosive Quirk that you're better then everyone else," My eyes flashed blue again and my blood shot right back into my wound and I resealed it.

"Tch, whatever."

"Oh, and Blondie? Your zipper is down, and honestly, it's not all that impressive," I whispered to him and his face turned red while trying to desperately pull up his zipper while I chuckled and headed to Class 1-A.

I wonder what the other students will be like?

Hopefully not like Blondie, he's so rude.

My thoughts were cut off when a woman ran into me, causing me to fall down.

"Ouch!" I yelped, landing on my butt.

"I'm so sorry-Miwa. . .?"

Opening my eyes, she quickly got up and covered my amber colored eyes with her hand.

"Let me go-!"

"It's me, I'm your mother!"

My whole body went on lockdown, not expecting to hear those words so early.

"I know you probably hate me for leaving you with your dad, and I'm so sorry I couldn't watch you grow up. I'm sorry th-that. . .That I couldn't
r-raise you. . .I'll tell you who I am soon enough, just not now," Uncovering my eyes, I quickly glanced behind me, but saw no one and heard footsteps rushing down the stairs.

That was my mothers' voice. . .

Something I haven't heard in the last fifteen years.

Wanting to see who she is, chase after her and demand answers on why she left me and dad, I told myself to trust her word and dads' that she'd reveal herself soon enough.

Making my way to class, I walked in and took my seat. Glancing to see who is beside me, my eyes widened when I saw it was that boy from Enji's house!

"What did Endeavor tell you?" He suddenly asked, catching my gaze like before.

"J-Just that I might be working for him in the futu-" He cut me off.

"Don't listen to anything he says. He's a liar," With that, half-boy turned away from me and just stared blankly into space.

Okay. . .?

But what does he know? I'm not listening to him!

"Are you Aizawa Miwa?!"

I jumped at the loudness of someone's voice as they slammed their hands down on my desk.

"Yes, why?" I asked, looking up to see a boy with dark blue eyes and glasses.

"You scored the highest on the Exams, and risked many opportunities to gain more by making sure your friend was okay! You're a true hero!"

Robot much?

"It's fine, really, he's my friend so of course I'd risk everything to save him," I sweatdropped, not really thinking about the Exams right now.

That woman claimed to be my mother.

I just wonder if she was really telling the truth.

~●~

"Miwa, you did an exceptional job today. I am surprised that you'd lash out at me like though, especially infront of the other students," Dad had me stay back to talk to him after class about my outburst.

"It's just that I didn't think she'd be a teacher at UA, you know? She wouldn't even show me who she was," He sighed, rubbing his eyes in irritation as I shuffled my feet uncomfortably.

"Thanks for not expelling Izuku though," Murmering this to him, he smirked.

Oh poop.

"That reminds me, you two dated. You weren't just yelling because-?"

"Loveyoudadbye!"