Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida! [2]

Miwa P.O.V

"Why the hell did I get stuck with you?"

"Don't know. . .Bakastuki~."

"THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" Katsuki yelled out and I smirked, happy that my suit was fixed just in time for the field trip!

"If any of our classmates have
Pro-Quirks, it's Todoroki, Bakugou and Aizawa!" Kirishima grinned.

"Sure, but Bakugou is always angry, so he'll never be that popular," Tsu shrugged.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" He screamed out, getting up from his seat.

"See?"

"Ya' know, we basically just met you, so it's kinda telling us your personality is a combination of flaming crap and garbage," Kaminari smirked to himself.

"I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET THE DAY YOU APPLIED TO THIS SCHOOL, LOSER!"

"Calm down, Bakatsuki!" He turned to me and grabbed me by my collar and pulled me close to his face.

"DON'T YOU START, MIWA!"

"Oooh~! It's gettin' hot in here~!" Kaminari teased and I noticed how our lips were inches away from eachother. So close that I can feel his breath.

"Wh-whatever! Not like I'd ever date someone as flat chested as her!" Dropping me, I landed back onto the seat and sulked, my heart aching a bit.

"W-Well, then. . .It's not like I'll ever date someone as cruel as you!" Letting that out, his brow twitched but he didn't say anything.

Jerk, why'd he have to go and say that?

"Hey! Quiet down guys, we're here!"

"Yes sir!"

"AND EVERYONE PLEASE JUST CALL ME MIWA!"

"Miwa 😡."

"Sorry dad! I'll shut up!"

~●~

"I created this training facility to train you to deal with any types of disasters! I call it. . .The Unforseen Simulation Joint! But you can call it USJ!" Thirteen announced.

Just like Universal Studios Japan.

"Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already? Let me guess, he booked an interview instead?" Dad guessed, having no confidence in All Might.

Thirteen whispered something to dad and he sighed in response.

"That man is the height of irresponsibility. . .Clocks ticking, we should get started," He leaned against a pillar and shut his eyes.

"Excellent! First, let me just say one thing-well, maybe two things, possibly three, four, or five-"

"We get it!"

"Listen carefully! I'm sure your aware that I have a powerful Quirk. It's called Black hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust."

"Yeah, you've used Black hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" Izuku asked with excitement.

"That's true, but my Quirk could also be very easily used to kill."

"What?" I breathed out.

"Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all Quirks are certified and stringently regulated, so we often overlook how un-safe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you loose focus, or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly, even if you're trying to do something virtues like rescue someone.

Thanks to Aizawas' fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your Quirks potential. And because of All Mights' combat training, you likely experienced how powerful they can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you are going to learn how to use your Quirks to save peoples' lives. After all, that's what a hero is all about, ensuring the safely of others. That is all I have to say, thank you for listening."

We whistled and clapped, happy to have a hero remind us that it's not all about beating the villains, but keeping those who can't defend themselves safe.

"Right, now that that's over-"

The lights all slowly went out and the water fountain started to malfunction, until a portal appeared infront of it.

"Stay together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!" Dad commanded and for the first time, I saw real fear in his eyes.

"Wait, has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people," Kirishima peered at the portal as people crawled out of it.

"Stay back! This is real, those are villains."

What?!

How did they get in?!

"Such power. . .Where is it coming from. . .?" One of them with a hand on his face spoke loud enough for us to hear.

Then, he pointed at me.

"I can't have you getting in my way. . .! Get her! She's his child!"

What's happening?!

[I don't know who to pair Miwa up with!
SO I'M LETTING YOU DECIDE!

Vote here for:

Bakugou Katsuki

Todoroki Shouto

Tenya Iida

Eijirou Kirishima

Denki Kaminari

WHOEVER GETS THE MOST COMMENTS FOR HER LOVE INTEREST WINS!