Getting too handsy

Emily's POV:
As I bend down to put our daughter in her crib, I feel Shawn press against my back. As he leans forward a little and I feel his hand grab my butt. "Shawn" I scold quietly. He just chuckles and leaves his hand in the same spot. After we leave the nursery, Shawn pulls me into our bedroom and throws me on the bed. "Shawn! What are you doing" I say as he pulls off his shirt. "I've missed you" he says with a smirk and a little wink at the end. "Shawn noooo I just had a baby" I groan. "But Frank and I need help" he says groaning, pointing towards 'frank'. I burst out laughing. "Frank?" I ask in between laughs. "That's what my fans named him" he chuckles. I just laugh and shake my head. He comes up to me and starts rubbing on my thigh. I just took my eyes, push him away, and stand up. "No shawn" I say. "Please Emily" he whines. "Can you not wait for at least a week" I ask. "I've waited for more than 9 months now, no I can't wait another week" he whines. I just shake my head. "I was pregnant idiot" I scold. "And I can help you get pregnant again" he winks. "NOOOO Mendes. Not again" I yell. He just laughs and grabs my arm pulling me to him. He starts kissing on my neck and I let out a quiet moan. I feel him smirk against my neck as he trails kisses to the other side. "Fine shawn" I groan pushing him on the bed. He smirks and looks at me with lust. As I take my shirt off, he starts unbuckling his belt. "You're wayyyy to spoiled Mendes" I say taking of my pants. He just laughs and pulls me into him. We spend the rest of the night together, Shawn showing me how desperate him and 'frank' are.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An imagine for @dyenahjane I hope it's what you wanted. I don't think it was good because I was being so awkward but I hope it's a little enjoyable.