stitches (part 1)

You are on tour with all the original magcon guys/ gals. Plus a ton of other viners/ youtubers. You've made a ton of covers with Shawn and he eventually ask you to feature in a song in his new album Handwritten. While recording he becomes attached to you but you are oblivious, you only see him as a friend. You meet Cam and end up being really flirty by the time the tour starts. Shawn is devastated and needs to move on because he's really hurting.

"Okay, are you sure you have everything?" Your mom ask as she releases you from one last hug at the airport. You were preparing to catch a flight out to L.A from Florida, where you live, to start the tour with the old magcon gang plus more.

"Yep, I've triple checked," you give her a reassuring smile, knowing how nervous she is about letting you go. She smiles, wipes away a stray tear, and makes you promise to keep her updated.

"Right this way, miss," the flight attendant directs you to your seat. As luck would have it, you go the window. You quickly grab your phone out of your pocket and take a snap of the view of the airport from your window. You post it on your story with the caption "on my way LA, prepare yourself😛".

Soon enough you're in the air and can turn your phone back on. A snap from Cam appears on the screen and you can't help the little smile tugging at the corner of your lips. You met him two months ago, at a little party held for Shawn congratulating him on the album, and the 1 month countdown to the release( I know the timing isn't perfect but work with me please). He was really chill and you instantly became friends. Then one day, about a month ago, something changed and you developed feelings for him.

It's been a rollocoaster ever since you've caught the feels. You don't see him that often but you were in the studio the same day he was recording his song with Daniel Skye not too long ago and snuck out for lunch together.

The fans seem to ship it for the most part. Obviously there is some hate, but not much. Most of the hate is just saying how they wanted you with Shawn, and you were so mean for ditching him. Which you never understood because you and Shawn never dated. Even though you aren't dating Cam, everyone just knows he's yours and you're his.

You opened the snapchat to see his dorky smile appear, making you chuckle inwardly. It read " can't wait to see you babe." Your heart skipped at the word "babe," and you weren't for sure what to do with yourself. You were smiling from ear to ear, and you really wanted to squeal out loud but you couldn't. So you buried your head in to your sweatshirt to calm down. Once you were calm you took a silly selfie with your tongue out and your eyes opened really wide, captioning it "can't wait either! Starbucks when I get there?" And you continued to snap the whole flight there.

Time passed quicker than you realized while snapping Cam and soon enough the captain announced that they were preparing to land. You told Cam you'd see him in a few and got all your stuff together.

*at the hotel that night/ filming an ask Nash with Cam, Shawn, Matt, and Nash obviously*

"Nash, who do you ship more: y/n and Shawn, or y/n and Cameron?"

Shawn's POV

My heart jumped. Just as it did every time I was compared to Cam for Y/N. I want her to be mine so bad that I might die from thinking about her too much. I need to get her out of my head, but I can't.

"Well... Shawn and y/n are just friends guys. As for y/n and Cam, I can't say the same," Nash smirks as he cast a glance at Y/N and Cam. She blushes and Cam just laughs. I force a laugh but I feel like dying.

To be continued....