How Could You??? Part 1

Y/N's POV:

I just got done baking muffins and my boyfriend Shawn is at work. I decided to take Shawn some muffins because he's been really stressed and they are his favorite.

Once I get to the studio I see Andrew in the hallway. " Hey Andrew" I say walking by. He just looked up and gave me a sympathetic look. Ok than, I think to myself. Once I get to Shawn's recording booth I knock on the door. I wait for a minute but when I realize no one will answer the door so I just walk in by myself.

I walk in and look around but see no one. 'Huh' I think to myself. maybe he's in the lounge. I walk to the lounge and there I see the most horrible sight i've ever seen. Shawn having sex with his Makeup artist Emma. 
"Shawn" I scream. He stops thrusting into her and looks over at me. "Y-Y/N this I-is not what it l-looks like" he stutters picking up his clothes. I drop the muffins and run out of the lounge. I see Andrew walking down the hall and I stop. He stops as soon as he see's me in tears. "Y/n I-" he starts but I cut him off " how long" I ask. "what" he says. "HOW LONG HAS SHAWN BEEN HAVING SEX WITH HER" I scream and sob at the same time. "5 Months" he says. "oh my god" cry but when I look back Shawn is standing there in tears looking sympathetic. "Y/N I'm s-" he starts but I cut him off " I hate you" I say dryly. "w-w-what no, N-no you don't hate me Y/N you-you cant." he sobs. " if I cant than how come I do" I say crying. 

############################################

ok guys so this imagine was requested by mishell_salazar12

there will be a part 2 and possibly part 3 but I will let you know about part 3 at the end of my next update!!!!!!!! I hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!