"No. I'm all right," Scott dismissed, stopping Stiles from doing something rash.

"You're not all right, Scott. I heard your heart beat pick up when you said that. Plus, I can smell your blood." Alex sighed, actually worried about the little mutt. "Show us the wound." He shook his head. "Now," she demanded.

"Okay." Scott grunted as he lifted his shirt, showing them the wound. Alex crinkled her nose in disgust, looking at the wound. It was three long and deep claw marks on his stomach.

"Oh, dude..." Stiles trailed off sympathetically. 

"I know it's bad, but it's because they're from an Alpha. It'll take longer to heal." 

Alex had an internal battle with herself. She could expose herself to every werewolf on this bus, including Stiles or she could somehow get Scott alone and feed him her blood.

"How come Boyd and Isaac are fine then?" Stiles questioned making Scott ignore what he said, but place his head against the window in sadness. 

"I can't believe he's dead. I can't believe Derek's dead."

"I know where they are," Scott blurted out as he rushed into Derek's loft where they all were.

"Same building as the Argents, we know," Alec spoke up from where se sat on the table beside Stiles. She wore one of his flannels that she had stole from his closet.

"Cora and I followed the twins," Boyd told a confused Scott.

"Then they want you to know," Scott told them, giving Alex a weird look.

"Or, more likely, they don't care," Peter spoke up and Alex pointed a finger at him, nodding her head.

"What is this?" Scott looked down at the papers, plans, and maps that they had laid out on the table.

"Isn't it obvious?" Peter questioned. "The schemers are scheming, coming up with a coup de main, better known as a pre-emptive strike."

"You're going after them?"

"We," Alex corrected him.

"Tomorrow. And you're gonna help us."

"Two of you, back in your seats!" Coach snapped before looking at Jared. "Jared, again, car sick? Every ti... how do you even get on the bus? Look at me. No, don't look at me. Look at the horizon. Keep your eyes... keep your eyes on the horizon." He then looked at Scott. "McCall, not you too."

"No, coach, I'm good," Scott said, sitting up, trying to not wince as he said so.

"Hey, Scott, you're bleeding again. And don't tell me that it's just taking longer to heal, okay? Because I'm pretty sure that still bleeding means not healing, like, at all."

Alex looked past Scott and Stiles and at Ethan. "He's listening," she stated, glaring.

Stiles glanced at Ethan worriedly. "Is he gonna do something?"

"Not in front of this many people."

Stiles scoffed, "Okay, well, what about the two ticking time bombs sitting right near him?" He gestured to Isaac and Boyd.

"No, they won't. Not here," Scott answered his best friend, shaking his head weakly.

"Okay, well, what if they do? Are you gonna stop 'em?"

"If I have to."

"No, you won't," Alex blurted out, looking at Scott who turned his head and looked at her. "I'll take care of them."