22. Message

People I am so very sorry ik ik.. I haven’t updated in agessssssssssss! I had like school and tests and I went on holidays and my laziness is horrible.. So I’m so very sorry, but people have been begging for a chapter so here ya go! Wrote it a few days ago but didn’t have a chance to upload it :P Love you all, and to the people who have been waiting THANK YOU SO MUCH  YOUR PATIENCE IS ASTOUNDING! NO SRSLY! U GUYS R ACTUALLY RLLY COOL!

_____________________________________________________________________________

The residents of the institute stood confused as to what this was about.

“Okay. We need to get something done. Sebastian’s on the move and we’re hardly doing anything. There’s Jace, who’s still unconscious, and Alec’s funeral isn’t far away. And then there are those dark angels…. Which are obviously linked to Sebastian, because of the black wings he left in our library. But we need to figure out how to kill them, as they didn’t die last time. Does anyone have any idea?” Robert questioned.

A solid silence took place for a few seconds.

Izzy’s eyebrows creased, and she took in a large breath. “Do you remember when we got Glorious? To kill Sebastian?”

“Yeah?” Robert answered slowly.

“Do you remember why we even needed it to kill him?”

“Because… because that was created by the heaven’s. It had more heavenly power in it, larger than the demonic power in him. So… if we can get a heavenly weapon and use it against the angels, we’d be able to actually kill them,” Simon said understanding her.

“Yeah, but where are we going to get a heavenly weapon? Glorious has already returned to the heavens, and unless Simon wants to go summoning Raziel again without his mark, then there’s nothing we can do. And even then, you don’t know for sure that the angels are more demonic.” Maryse stated.

“Seriously? You think they aren’t more demonic?” Izzy asked. “Look. Everything that is good comes from the heavens, and everything that is bad comes from hell. And don’t come telling me that the angel was good.”

“Okay, we get that, but they’re part angel. Which means that the heavenly influence is extremely strong on them too. We just can’t assume these things…” Robert added.

Jordan released a loud sigh, as a darkening silence pierced the air. He propped his hands on the table in front of him, and cupped his eyes in his arms. He paused for a moment, and then looked up. “Do you think… do you think Sebastian is creating an evil angel army?”

Another silence filled the room.

“No.. nooo… He can’t do that… We’d be done,” Maryse shook.

“But at what cost? I am sure that if he just wanted to kill us all, there would’ve been an easier way to trapping a whole lot of angels and making them evil. Right?” Clary explained.

Suddenly, a loud creaking noise was made in the library. Everyone rushed toward its entrance, Izzy leading the way.

A shuddering gasp erupted from the library, and everyone else was quick to rush in.

An old piece of paper was flattened by a knife, which was dripping a dark liquid – dark angel blood.

Everyone stood still for a moment, before Robert decided to go for it. He reached toward the knife in attempt to pull it out, but on the way a drop of angel blood spilt on his arm. He cried out, and a searing noise was made to his skin. He discontinued the attempt, and tried to carefully rip the paper out from underneath. He wiped the blood on the floor and proceeded to unfold the halved paper whilst avoiding the blood.

He read, “Do you like my dark angels so far? The army is certainly on its way. I guess the mortal cup sure came it a much better use than I expected…  -J.M.”