4. Wings of the Dark

"Herondale?" Jace stood in shock and confusion. Who was this Will?

"I have lived for more of a century. When I was in my first years, I fell in love with Will Herondale, and we got married. He was your ancestor. And I am yours too. And I have fallen in love with a man named Jem as well. You may have seen him.. He's brother Zechariah. He had a terrible illness and his life was going to end, so he became a silent brother. He was Will's parabatai, so if you have seen him around it means that he's probably watching out for you."

Jace was speechless. I mean what was he supposed to say?
"So... You're my family?"

Tessa nodded.

Jace and Tessa just stood there for a few minutes in silence, but it wasn't an awkward silence, but rather one of deep thought. Looking at each other, not knowing what to do or how to feel.

Out of nowhere, Jace pulled Tessa into a hug.
"Family." Jace smiled.

"Yes, family."

"Hey, let's go down to the library. Well talk to the others about what has happened. That's where most of them have been nowadays, unless they are training." Jace said.

"Alright'" Tessa agreed.

They took the stairs down and heading towards the library, her feet paces behind Jace. They walked in opening the big doors, to see everyone circled around the centre with their mouth agape.

"What's going on?" Jace yelled. He ran over, Tessa following.

There in the middle, lay two jet black wings. Angel wings. Jace thought back to the time when the white wings lay in the middle of the library. Sebastian. He has placed a second pair of wings, and these wings are so.. Evil.

The black wings laid on the ground, with a blackish coloured liquid swirled into the gold angel blood. The black-gold blood protruded from the joint of the wings, and the feathers were dripping wet. As everyone stayed standing unable to move, Jace spotted a letter next to the wings. He shakily picked up the letter, opening it shakily. Jace instantly recognised Sebastian's writing.

'A war is coming. And you. Will. Die.'

________________________________________________

I know this is a very short chapter, so I am very very sorry about that. If you're really pissed you can stab me with your seraph blade ok? But you must promise me that you'll give me an iratze after XD
Anyways, I just wanted to get a chapter out. So thanks for reading guys! Peace out!!

Xoxoxoxox

Chloe